Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...I'm like watching TNN's men's network, and there is like this count down of the 100 most irresistible women and 2 tennis players made the list! Drum roll please....Anna Kournikova#40 and Serena Williams#6.

So apparently men like women with beauty strength and curves!

· Registered
17,877 Posts
HOLY CHIT! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: @ Miss Serena.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wouldn't shag them either...I'm a woman, but the point is that Serena as seen by American men who watch the men's network is more irresistable than the Anna...alot more judging by the disparity in the numbers. Not only that but the top 5 included Pam Anderson Lee Jennifer Lopez Beyone Knowles and the winner Halle Berry. None of these women are sticks and more importantly they are sporting S's and 8's...if you know what I mean.

· Registered
3,332 Posts
Serena is really pretty, but she think shes too good looking, wearing all that revealing clothing n stuff. She has a good body but she think shes a beauty queen wearing that stuff and the tiara. When she guest stared on My Wife and Kids her shoulders were huge, BIGGER than the waynes man.

· Registered
3,270 Posts
I think men voted for serena cos they wonder what it would be like sleeping with some one like that!, alot of women have bodies similiar to Anna's , not many serena's (except body builders). Curiosity more than anything. Anna is still no.1 IMO!!

· Registered
27,777 Posts
Not only that but the top 5 included Pam Anderson Lee Jennifer Lopez Beyone Knowles and the winner Halle Berry. None of these women are sticks and more importantly they are sporting S's and 8's...if you know what I mean.
Pam of course, is completly manufactured, which only tells us something that most of us already knew... that men like man-made women (I do note that the others are natural. mind you).

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sure Bezza

Or could it be just as easily explained by the fact that she is an attractive woman with nice tits and ass, not to mention that tiny waist. There's a show that came on after the countdown called Striperella and guess what? Most if not all of the top ten had bodies like the ideal male fantasy: Big breasts small waists curvacious(sp) hips a firm high azz and meaty but toned thighs. So it would appear that dogs...not men like bones.

· Registered
7,025 Posts
Where was I on the list?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.