Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
Oh that terrible Audio Bullies song has reached you :eek:

It's horrible, really heavy-handed and unsubtle.

Thing is, I think 'Bang Bang' could have an awesome techno remix if people like Tiefschwarz, Jacques Lu Cont or Michael Mayer got their hands on it...but Audio Bullies are just dreadful.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
i know nancy sinatras "bang bang" from kill bill vol. 1. good song :)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
This song has been about for ages...im talking the best part of a year before it even got a release...whats even worse is that Nancy herself endorsed it :(

Not a good year for Nancy...maybe someone can butcher her other classic You Only Live Twice...no Robbie Williams did that...how about Some Velvet Morning...no Primal Scream did that already...Two Shots Of Happy One Shot Of Sad...No they gave that to Canadian Idol winner...

People need to leave poor nancys songs alone.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CoryAnnAvants#1 said:
Well Jessica Simpson already ruined "These Boots are Made For Walkin' "...why not trash another Nancy song?
that song doesn't reach germany neither...and i'm lucky about it....these boots is such a great song and jessica is so trashy, she had to ruin it...

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dava said:
This song has been about for ages...im talking the best part of a year before it even got a release...whats even worse is that Nancy herself endorsed it :(

Not a good year for Nancy...maybe someone can butcher her other classic You Only Live Twice...no Robbie Williams did that...how about Some Velvet Morning...no Primal Scream did that already...Two Shots Of Happy One Shot Of Sad...No they gave that to Canadian Idol winner...

People need to leave poor nancys songs alone.
people not just need to leave nancy's song but every other song that was done before...if they wannasing something they really shoul write something on their own...

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
I love that Audio Bullys song :eek:

However, I think Young Buck used that song much better ;)

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
CoryAnnAvants#1 said:
Well Jessica Simpson already ruined "These Boots are Made For Walkin' "...why not trash another Nancy song?

The Scott Storch remix of that song is much better ;)

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
This song is months old. :)

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Actually Nancy Sinatra's "Bang Bang" is a cover. It was written by Sonny Bono and originally performed by Frank Sinatra

1 - 20 of 24 Posts