Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized that except for her face, Ana Ivanovic looks almost *identical* to Alexandra Stevenson!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
even IF what you are saying is true, there's still a big difference in accomplishments.

is this thread supposed to be praising ana, ridiculing ana, praising alexandra, or ridiculing alexandra anyway? and what is the ultimate meaning of this thread???

·
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow...psycho much? The point of this thead was to point out that Ana and Alexandra have very similar complexions, body types, and hair. That's about it. If you read more into it than that, get a doctor.

Reactions: hollywood7172

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
just questioning the purpose of your thread, no need to bite back with a derogatory remark that shows more of your character than you wished. have a nice day!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
:smash: :smash: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: : :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: : :scratch: :bigwave: :bigwave: ::silly: :silly: :: :topic: That's how irrelevant this topic is!

Reactions: hollywood7172

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
She doesnt look like, but reminds me of the American Idol, Jordin Sparks. I picture her body looking more like Ana's if she was in better shape physically.

·
11,195 Posts
she is 10 times better looking than Stevenson.....I saw her a few times she is gorgeous...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts