Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She is like human herpes; she never goes away.

Reactions: Astro Jetson

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
On a related note, CBS has Rick Eisen from ESPN and Sportscenter) commentating! I didn't know he liked tennis!?!? Hopefully this can lead to increased coverage/respect for tennis on Sportscenter.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seles said:
I like Pam!!! Too bad the sidekick Mary Joe ain't there too.
Thank God Mary Joe is back in Cleveland.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Pam is absolutely elated to cover this particular U.S. Open, I bet, because the womens finalist will not be someone that she detest.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
PAM IS GREEEAT!! Of course I like Mary Carillo better though. ;)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Rick (I thought it was Rich?) Eisen helped during ESPN's 2002 French Open coverage. He took part in the French Open Spelling Bee with that genius that won the National Bee.

He almost spelled Tanasugarn right! Okay, not really.

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
48,281 Posts
i heart backhand said:
Rick (I thought it was Rich?) Eisen helped during ESPN's 2002 French Open coverage. He took part in the French Open Spelling Bee with that genius that won the National Bee.

He almost spelled Tanasugarn right! Okay, not really.
LOL "T-a-n-a-s-....damn, I can't do it!" :lol:

I like him, tho'

·
Banned
635 Posts
I was leery when I first heard Rich's voice, because he used to do baseball games for ESPN, and he was very annoying.

But Rich is letting John and Pam do most of the talking, and he's throwing one-liners in occasionally.

This won't bring anything to Sportscenter, because Rich left ESPN a while ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.