Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saraya and MalJackson are out of control creating random threads.
Can we open a Subforum in GM (similar to Offtopic in MTF) to recycle all these threads. I’m sure many people are interested on them so I’m not saying to delete them, it’s just THEY.ARE.NOT.GM.WORTHY.

Few days ago, Bouchard posting literally a word in Berrettini’s Instagram got a GM thread and now Rothenberg blocking a tennis coach. Really?

·
Registered
19,470 Posts

It's much easier for you to stay away from those threads if you don't like. And much better than whining here, to the mods. Helloo kindergarten:wavey:

Maybe some of us are interested in reading those threads, too.

·
✽
19,136 Posts

It's much easier for you to stay away from those threads if you don't like. And much better than whining here, to the mods. Helloo kindergarten:wavey:

Do you ever shut up?

It was a normal profound question cause MalJackson is out of control in their obvious trolling at this point and it's gushing the whole GM with annoying pointless threads that contribute nothing and pipe down the actual useful threads.

·
Registered
81,338 Posts

:worship:

·
Registered
19,470 Posts
Do you ever shut up?

It was a normal profound question cause MalJackson is out of control in their obvious trolling at this point and it's gushing the whole GM with annoying pointless threads that contribute nothing and pipe down the actual useful threads.
You can't tell me when to shut up. You don't agree with a topic, you avoid it. Simple.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
there are the chat threads i thought for random offtopic posting

but i guess the ''non-tennis'' section is also good for offtopic threads

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Saraya and MalJackson are out of control creating random threads.
Can we open a Subforum in GM (similar to Offtopic in MTF) to recycle all these threads. I’m sure many people are interested on them so I’m not saying to delete them, it’s just THEY.ARE.NOT.GM.WORTHY.

Few days ago, Bouchard posting literally a word in Berrettini’s Instagram got a GM thread and now Rothenberg blocking a tennis coach. Really?
I second this motion. Results threads can get quickly buried in a see of threads based around tweets. There's little tennis discussion in GMs many times.
Do you ever shut up?

https://www.tennisforum.com/53-tennisforum-com-bug-error-reporting-questions/1346671-ignore-user-threads.html#post81634269

Salvation!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts