·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just terrible
Lost to Lazarchuk, Bammer....
Only won vs Craybas in 3 tough sets

Score 1-5

next defeat likely to happen right now vs. Azarenka! So long top 20, so long top 30, so long any rank!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noone knows! She just sharted playing bad last year! Everything went wrong since 3r at Wimby and that match vs. Nastya. She managed a final in Seoul and that was her last breath. Then she lost to Panova,Zheng...No oone knows why! She's not so skinny anymore! She worked on her fitness. But she always played without a coach and she's paying the price now

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Something must be wrong in her personal life

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Duleml said:
Just terrible
Lost to Lazarchuk, Bammer....
Only won vs Craybas in 3 tough sets

Score 1-5

next defeat likely to happen right now vs. Azarenka! So long top 20, so long top 30, so long any rank!
to Savczuk not Lazarchuk :rolls:

·
Registered
19,140 Posts
I fear that she will drop like Karolina Sprem! :( :scared:

Get it together soon Jelena! :hug:

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
838 Posts
She must play FED cup or tier IV tournaments. If she continues with losing she`ll be out of top100 very soon and will never come back. She needs win and she can`t win against any good player at the moment.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
Big Slump! Ai was in 1 earlier this year and she is playing very good again, I'm sure she will too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
it is said but I am sure that she will be back in power ,and recover all that was lost

·
Registered
879 Posts
She's such a talent, its a real waste. Hopefully she can turn it around soon, I'd hate to see her drift off into tennis oblivion.

After she beat an ailing Serena & ran Davenport so close in Dubai '05 I thought she was all set to be a fixture in the top-10.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
RJWCapriati05 said:
Big Slump! Ai was in 1 earlier this year and she is playing very good again, I'm sure she will too!
I'm sorry but Ai wasn't in the slump :tape:. She basically only had one bad loss but her another 4 losses were to good players. Jankovic, however, is beyond help :tape:. She needs to take a break and settle whatever's bothering her, get a coach and start from lower tier. Good luck though :yeah:.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
K.U.C.W-R.V said:
She's such a talent, its a real waste. Hopefully she can turn it around soon, I'd hate to see her drift off into tennis oblivion.

After she beat an ailing Serena & ran Davenport so close in Dubai '05 I thought she was all set to be a fixture in the top-10.
I agree. Such a wonderful player, and such a shame to see her struggling like this. She really needs some time off.

·
Premium Member
21,386 Posts
I don't understand why people think taking a break would help a player out. Sometimes a prolonged break is even worse. Good players fight through slumps, and work their way out of it. If they don't, then they really can't have been all that jazzy to begin with (injuries aside of course).

Jelena is a very talented young player. She'll find a way back eventually, I hardly think 'retirement' is called for :tape: Jeez.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
It looks more like she's taking the Dokic's route than Ai's.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts