Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A well-deserved award :)

For some reason she didn't attend the ceremony so there are no pictures, but there is an article :bounce:

Reactions: BuTtErFrEnA

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
Shame she didn't attend the ceremony but :worship:

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
i almost had a seizure when i read "dementieva" :haha:

Ree :bowdown:

she will be on the list for POY this year as well :rocker2:

·
Registered
14,232 Posts
It was so funny when Justine got this award last year in Miami and was then crushed by Serena a couple of days later :lol:

^^^I thought the reactions to Dementieva getting it were hilarious :haha:

·
Rena's Army
35,196 Posts
:worship: :worship:

and as usual...a general award that serena wins gets moved to this forum...typical :rolleyes:

but whatever :bounce:

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Congrats to the lovely and indisputable champ Serena Jameka Williams. Well deserved. I hope she can win it again this year as she piles on to her awe-inspiring legacy of greatness. :worship::worship:

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Congrats, Serena!:kiss::worship:

I also was shocked and angry at first when I read Dementieva would have gotten it.:lol:

·
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!
14,454 Posts
Congratulations Serena.:worship: A true #1 and now a true POY. JJ winning the ITF POY was a joke,:lol: once again Serena saves the tour from the joke and embarrassment:eek: that was Jankovic.:confused:

I so wish she had been at the ceremony, because the picture of Serena in the middle of all the other bytches would have been so cool.:cool: Serena at the center all like "I rule this thing bytches get behind":devil::lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts