Tennis Forum banner

921 - 933 of 933 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Re: Official "Remove My Flag" thread.*Don't edit your profile or the flag will be bac

Please remove my flag.

Thanks.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,228 Posts
Re: Official "Remove My Flag" thread.*Don't edit your profile or the flag will be bac

It seems people can now remove flags themselves. In your profile you should have a blank option at the top in the field where you pick a country. It worked for the poster I verified it with at least.
Please remove my flag.

Thanks.
See the quote above. You can do this yourself now.

·
Administrator
29,089 Posts

Mods, please remove my flag. Thanks. :hug:
You can now do this yourself

Go to "Edit Your Details" inside the User CP. Find the country selection and select the blank option right at the top of the list.

·
Registered
39,327 Posts

Please remove my flag.

·
Admin
65,960 Posts
Is there a way to edit one's flag after the site update? I can't find it. If not please remove my flag. Thanks
Click on the small version of your avatar on the right top > account details > Location (and here you can state whatever you want and your flag changes then or hide your location completely as you can change your "private settings" also.

What is the flag based on now, after the site update? Mine automatically changed 1-2 weeks ago
flag shows your current location now after the update, so I guess you travelled to the USA 1-2 weeks ago

·
Registered
11,366 Posts
I’ve always had the UK flag next to my name - currently on holiday in Dubai and now the UAE flag has appeared next to my name... not sure how comfortable I feel about this!!

·
Admin
65,960 Posts
I’ve always had the UK flag next to my name - currently on holiday in Dubai and now the UAE flag has appeared next to my name... not sure how comfortable I feel about this!!
as mentioned in my previous post above, you can change your location manually.
Click on the small version of your avatar on the right top > account details > Location (and here you can state whatever you want and your flag changes then)

921 - 933 of 933 Posts