Tennis Forum banner

621 - 624 of 624 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
hello Mods!!!

So, here's the story. So I made a second account and got immediately called out by TF users...I guess my writing style is very idiosyncratic.

Anyway, the account name I used was RybaKenina and I have completed the ban for this and accept full responsibility and learned a good lesson. Since that name is very good and quite an "Ah ha!" moment and also since Sharapova is now retired, I would like to change my name.

PovaBMachY to RybaKenina

*I understand if it's unavailable for a technical reason.

·
Admin
66,043 Posts
hello Mods!!!

So, here's the story. So I made a second account and got immediately called out by TF users...I guess my writing style is very idiosyncratic.

Anyway, the account name I used was RybaKenina and I have completed the ban for this and accept full responsibility and learned a good lesson. Since that name is very good and quite an "Ah ha!" moment and also since Sharapova is now retired, I would like to change my name.

PovaBMachY to RybaKenina

*I understand if it's unavailable for a technical reason.
well, usually users can only have the same name as other users if those have been inactive for more than 5 years but in your case this other account was your account too, so we have no problem to allow the change here.

Just make sure not to create another account in future ;)

621 - 624 of 624 Posts