Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now the official forum finally has closed and they have stopped paying for it I think :(

So now I have registered here, maybe after the new site is finished there will be an official forum again...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sorry, that sudden discontinuation of the forum.dementieva.ru linked from official site is done by owners and was unexpected by us.
We are negotiating the subject now.
I'll report the situation as soon as it becomes certain.

On behalf of EDT,
mostefan
a.k.a. ted or Александр at that forum
or ted at wtatour.ru

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,494 Posts
Mostefan:

Just read your blog. Let me go on record as saying an English subforum would be a huge bonus, and a French one might be good to. I know Lena has lots of Russian fans and is proud of her heritage, but she has fans all over the world.

Sounds like you've put in a lot of work on behalf of fans everywhere--a big thanks.

I've said it before, I'll say it again--Lena has the best fans in the world. And she deserves them.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I think Elena needs an official website

·
Registered
564 Posts
E.Dementieva said:
how about we make one for her? :D

i know we can do it @ http://phpbb-tw.net/phpbb/ :D
That's funny cause I just wrote a letter to the webmaster of http://dementieva.jexiste.fr if we (www.dementieva.tk) could work together and make thé most up dated website for Elena Dementieva...and maybe an official fanclub! But I haven't got any response back though....but the site will be in 4 languese (<- don't know how to spell that): English, French, Dutch and Russian. And of course the're is going to be a forum!

I've made a preview:

But I first need to have a response of the other webmaster!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Dementieva-fan said:
That's funny cause I just wrote a letter to the webmaster of http://dementieva.jexiste.fr if we (www.dementieva.tk) could work together and make thé most up dated website for Elena Dementieva...and maybe an official fanclub! But I haven't got any response back though....but the site will be in 4 languese (<- don't know how to spell that): English, French, Dutch and Russian. And of course the're is going to be a forum!

I've made a preview:

We Chinese Fans in mainland cant view your web... :sad:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Dementieva-fan said:

I've made a preview:

Great idea, hope you can do it :yeah:, i'll take a look at your good looking website very soon :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And I also am building a page, but mine will not be finished for a few more months I think. It will be very good if there and some new pages being made :)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
P.L.B. said:
And I also am building a page, but mine will not be finished for a few more months I think. It will be very good if there and some new pages being made :)
You know that if you want some help for translation or for pics ( I have a lot of them ;) ) I will be happy to help you. Same for you Dementieva-fan

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Dementieva-fan said:
thnx evinrude!!

But I've got an answer of the webmaster and the co-operation continues!! So there will be a new and improved LenaD website very soon.....with ofcourse a forum!
That's great, keep us informed Dementieva-fan!! :yeah:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.