The other two are classic choke artists
All of them are not that decent in doubles
underdogs is an understatement
More like Davids vs Goliaths :eek:h:

Reactions: *Jool*

·
Registered
16,197 Posts
We are beyond screwed. Thanks to some people's stupidity we lost Caroline. Mertens will.beat us up all by herself :facepalm:

Pauline and Hesse is basically walking byes. Pauline has fitness problems right now. Hesse can't play tennis for this level.

Kiki with pressure all byself ..

Alize in fedcup is useless anyway won't be missed :lol:

We should call Ponchet.. can't believe we.don't have any other players in top 100-200 :help:

Reactions: SoulDeath

·
Registered
77,235 Posts
Apart from the USA announcing Serena, Venus and Coco, France are the first to announce their full team. I guess because of Alize’s doping test issues they couldn’t find a 4th member. :shrug:
The Ukrainian captain announced their team last week as Nadiia Kichenok, Lyudmyla Kichenok, Marta Kostyuk and Dasha Lopatetskaya

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Seems like nothing has changed for "les bleus"

Everyone is still neatly divided two camps and Noah did not have the alleged "eye to eye" meeting with Caro G (with or without the mediation of Mary Pierce, which was also touted).

Only new thing is that Cornet is banned.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Belgium could be a real dark horse this year. With Mertens keeping her form, Flipkens and AVU are always tricky. :p
I am surprised Simona decided to play, I think Romania would handle Canada comfortably even without her.
Czechs are very strong as usual.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts