Tennis Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
He's just a troll - his 'thing' is to post sexist comments. I admire the fight but you're better off ignoring.
Lolz, I'll get to the 'block' button eventually, but I had more fun digging through old posts and identifying him - he's an incel!

Always good to be on the lookout for incels on the internet. You never know when one is going to write a manifesto and doing something really bad.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The sight of athletic women in sportswear doesn't upset me one iota. And you don't upset me, either. I'm just engaging in the "see a sexist, say it's sexist" challenge on social media and find a fake-fan commenting about upskirt photos on a teenager and labeling player announcements, especially from critical (i.e. defending champion, top 10, etc.) players for the tour, as "attention seeking" to be the kind of bullshit and low-rent sexism this forum doesn't need.
Lolz, I'll get to the 'block' button eventually, but I had more fun digging through old posts and identifying him - he's an incel!

Always good to be on the lookout for incels on the internet. You never know when one is going to write a manifesto and doing something really bad.
:LOL::LOL:

Now digging through my posts too! Thank you for the laughs, you've been great

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
She should drop a few pounds. She's not fat, but too muscular i think, like Nadal was. A slimmer frame maybe could protect the knees.

BTW, don't get the "thing" about that pic. It's a tennis player. If her thights turn you on, it's not her fault :p

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
hard courts are bad on someone recovering from an ACL injury. At the same time, clay is really exhausting on the feet. She's stuck in a rut for the time being until she gains confidence to test her knee and foot.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts