Tennis Forum banner

721 - 740 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Hey guys!

Just for wishing you merry christmas and happy new year!

I am going on vacation next week.

Hope Vera can make a great come back next year!

See ya!
Thanks and same to you, have a nice holiday. Let 2013 be very Zvonarevian for us!

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Hey guys!

Just for wishing you merry christmas and happy new year!

I am going on vacation next week.

Hope Vera can make a great come back next year!

See ya!
Cool! Where are you going, and how long for? :) Enjoy yourself! :cheer:

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Posting it here as well in case people don't visit the other topic (it was apart from the VZ subforum for a long time) :eek:h:

VOTE ON BEPA! :hearts: She's in SF :cheer:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Posting it here as well in case people don't visit the other topic (it was apart from the VZ subforum for a long time) :eek:h:

VOTE ON BEPA! :hearts: She's in SF :cheer:
Don´t worry, our Zvonarevian American and South-American alliance will be awake soon to vote Vera up the poll ;)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
She's not gonna get through though :tears:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Dear Zvonarevians, not 2013 yet (here), but I would like to wish you all a great new year, with lots of joy, happiness and above all health. May 2013 be a better year for Vera, can't almost get any worse, but believe me, sometimes it can.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Dear Zvonarevians, not 2013 yet (here), but I would like to wish you all a great new year, with lots of joy, happiness and above all health. May 2013 be a better year for Vera, can't almost get any worse, but believe me, sometimes it can.
Happy New Year for all of us. Health, happiness and success in 2013.. :bounce:

Hope 2013 finishes this cycle for Vera and that she will be able to do what she do the best..

Davay 2013!! :hearts:

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
I miss Bepa so much. :tears: And no news. :sobbing: The tennis season is so much less exciting without her. :sad: I'm gonna make a quick search on Russian websites to see if I find some kind of news. :(

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Found nothing, as expected :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I miss Bepa so much. :tears: And no news. :sobbing: The tennis season is so much less exciting without her. :sad: I'm gonna make a quick search on Russian websites to see if I find some kind of news. :(
Found nothing, as expected :sobbing:
Gigi :hug:

Sometimes, I'll search for something in the Internet, even in Russian websites, but there's nothing new, since the interview I found... She said she'll wait till Mid January to see how things go.. So, probably nothing new till then..

Meanwhile, I'm having some headaches with my other faves.. :lol:

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Me too. :sobbing: Well, none of my super faves is actually playing :)hysteric:) but I try to follow the other ones.

It's quite tiring to do, as matches started very late in France (like 2 am) and I'm staying up all night pretty much everyday. I don't know if it's good or bad at the end. I mean, I really love tennis and it brings me much comfort, I feel like I NEED it really everyday when there's some play (that's scary, innit? :scared:), but OTOH the lack of sleep, the staggered life rhythm (I end up sleeping for the early morining to like 2-3 pm) are unhealthy and kinda strenghtening my depressed feelings. I really dunno. Every night I'm torn; most of the time I end up watching the tennis nevertheless but with some sort of guilty feeling... :tears: [/my lousy life]

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I read on GM someone saying she would come back in Bogota, but that would be mid February already and I don't believe she will come back there. I think the earliest possible maybe will be Indian Wells, but even if she is on the EL, I don't believe until she is actually on court.
Just awaiting any news as well.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone.

721 - 740 of 777 Posts