Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thanks NoExit, I am sure we all can and will use this thread very often, and leave the other threads to what they are meant for :worship::yeah:

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Since the sponsor mystery is now solved, I now wonder about the Karen one. :lol: Is he still her coach, or is she now only working with Aleksei? :confused:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Since the sponsor mystery is now solved, I now wonder about the Karen one. :lol: Is he still her coach, or is she now only working with Aleksei? :confused:
Last I read was that Aleksei is her coach, and Karen will only be involved when she is in Moscow, but not on the Tour. So probaby only when she is training there, or with Fed cup and Kremlin cup. But with vera, you never know what the current situation is.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Did I already say you never know with Vera what the current situation is?

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Pvt. Kovalenko asked for an off-topic thread, so here it is... :D
Haha, Thanks DUDE!!! :yeah: :worship:

It's good to avoid filling threads with "random discussions"..

Thanks again!!

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Is he linked to former player Lina Krasnorutskaya? :confused:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Well, tbh, I liked K-swiss better, but maybe we'll have to see Vera with it first. And for Ao, I hope she wears the white one.

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Well, tbh, I liked K-swiss better, but maybe we'll have to see Vera with it first. And for Ao, I hope she wears the white one.
I agree. The white one is the "best" option. Or the black, for night matches..

But I can't imagine Bepa using any of those..

Just read on Twitter TheBoiledEgg saying that Bepa's new coach indeed is Lina Krasnorutskaya's youngest brother. :)

Btw, here is a recent interview of Sergey: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.championat.com%2Ftennis%2Farticle-107395-demjokhin-nastojashhikh-trenerov-v-wta-ochen-malo.html&act=url - translation's not very good...
Not very good, but it's understandable. Thanks for bring it up.. :D

·
Premium Member
65,072 Posts
Since when did Sergey become a coaching guru? :rolleyes: He's so arrogant in that article!
Yeah, I quite thought so as well when I read it... He seems quite weird.

1 - 20 of 777 Posts