Tennis Forum banner
4121 - 4140 of 4152 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I'm guessing all new developments are being put on hold, not like she can go out and promote it in pop-up shops and the like.
This is true.

Curious if you've ever came across Candy Kitten gummies here in UK? Vegan, no nonsense ingredients. Always thought was obvious rip off of the Sugarpova packaging so wondering if anyone else has notice that. Although in terms of price, ingredients etc I've always thought that's what Sugarpova should be.

·
Registered
13,503 Posts
I don't want to spread baseless conspiracy theories, but a lot of her fans on Twitter are inspecting and seem convinced she's currently hiding a pregnancy...

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Pic with the pint would indicate otherwise, but also a classic Maria move if she is and not ready to announce otherwise.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Pic with the pint would indicate otherwise, but also a classic Maria move if she is and not ready to announce otherwise.
The beer she was "drinking" has links with Porsche, so maybe just corporate pova.

I dunno, it is pretty hot in blighty, not sure why she's wearing that big ol' dress, but hey she lives in California, so maybe she thinks it's cold.🥶

·
CGS
7,697 Posts
Time flies. I started knowing and watching tennis more around that time. I knew Amelie, Lindsay, and Kim, and I was surprised they were not seeded #1 for USO that year. Then I found out the #1 seeded player was a Russian teenager. That was the first time I knew her and saw her play. It all started there.

But fact is I still have not become her fan lol. I think I started loving her after watching her save 3 MPs to beat Mashona Washington in R1 of 2006 RG. I still remember clearly how she celebrated, raising her arms and fistpumping to her chest. The good old days 🥺

·
Registered
13,503 Posts
Apparently, Max is now Emma Raducanu's agent. Not sure if it's just her and Amanda, but he seems to be repping people that may follow in Maria's footsteps in terms of earning potential.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Lol. I was literally thinking about that during match. How long it would take for Max/IMG to snap her up if she won. Not long apparently.

First match I've watched of her's. Was very impressed by how she rose to the occasion, mentality and clutch play throughout.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Squirrel, I've messaged you and know you are busy, but hope for a reply either here or privately. Don't think max will help Emma be a dominant player anymore than he did maria, but I suppose money makes the world go round... rather than any actual astrophysics or such..

·
CGS
7,697 Posts
I can’t believe that Maria got out of her cave to appear at a tennis stadium for the first time since retirement to cheer for him and he did that?

4121 - 4140 of 4152 Posts