Tennis Forum banner
4121 - 4128 of 4128 Posts

·
Registered
12,482 Posts
I'm guessing all new developments are being put on hold, not like she can go out and promote it in pop-up shops and the like.
This is true.

Curious if you've ever came across Candy Kitten gummies here in UK? Vegan, no nonsense ingredients. Always thought was obvious rip off of the Sugarpova packaging so wondering if anyone else has notice that. Although in terms of price, ingredients etc I've always thought that's what Sugarpova should be.

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
I don't want to spread baseless conspiracy theories, but a lot of her fans on Twitter are inspecting and seem convinced she's currently hiding a pregnancy...

·
Registered
12,482 Posts
Pic with the pint would indicate otherwise, but also a classic Maria move if she is and not ready to announce otherwise.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Pic with the pint would indicate otherwise, but also a classic Maria move if she is and not ready to announce otherwise.
The beer she was "drinking" has links with Porsche, so maybe just corporate pova.

I dunno, it is pretty hot in blighty, not sure why she's wearing that big ol' dress, but hey she lives in California, so maybe she thinks it's cold.🥶

4121 - 4128 of 4128 Posts