Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4058 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I see Vekic is playing exhos against Flavia whilst there are WTA events going on, has she retired already?

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
With respect to the new IAAF Rule 22.1A, the CAS Panel was concerned about the immediate application with retroactive effect of such Rule, implemented by the IAAF on 17 June 2016, providing for exceptional criteria to grant eligibility to athletes whose national federation is suspended. Since such Rule involves criteria based on long-term prior activity, it left no possibility in practice, and as applied, for the Claimant Athletes to be able to try to comply with them.

A rule that left no ability to comply with it. Bless.

However, that part about concerns about immediate application leaves some opening, from legal perspective IMO.

CAS also states that they didn't have jurisdiction over IOC, because they weren't party of appeal. So there wasn't even talk about participation as 'neutral athletes', if I understand correct. Bless them.

In summary, what a load of crap.

·
so i was saying in the new maria thread that was made in gm that it's hilarious people are still going on about this thing months after the last verdict and it's just the same crap over and over, etc. then RVB or whatever his name is posted a long ass reply and said that i'm just doing it cause it's "TWAT season" i was like what the hell is TWAT i've seen it a few times on the board but never really bothered to look. then i realised that i'm nominated. do posters actually nominate you or is it just frequent posters that are put in? if i've been nominated by people then i'm offended:lol:

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
then i realised that i'm nominated. do posters actually nominate you or is it just frequent posters that are put in? if i've been nominated by people then i'm offended:lol:
if you are nominated that means you are relevant :eek:h:
it's harmless fun. i can never understand people who get offended by this twat thing. it's inevitable, so me too i decided to get dirty :lol:

1 - 20 of 4058 Posts