Tennis Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone. I have decided to extend the off-season to 5 weeks to allow me more time to update the head to head thread, and just take a break so I don't burn out. However, I understand that no one wants to have a 5 week break from any game, so I am allowing you guys to sign up to run certain exhibitions during those 5 weeks. This is a time for players to try new strategies and experiment w/ their games to see what works. There will be two exhibitions to run per week, exept for the first week, in which we will have the Fed Cup Competition. Please do not sign up to run one of these tournaments unless you expect to be around in 7-12 more weeks. THanks guys:worship:

Exhibitions

October 23-October 26: PLAYERS CHALLENGE--this event allows certain players to challenge eachother as they wish. There is no draw

October 27-November 2: Fed Cup--As Fantasy Season will only likely have 40 members, we will have 8 world regions facing off against eachother. One tie will be held each day (that's 5 matches).

November 3-9: Rio De Janerio Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a single elimination event. Maximum Entry=16

November 3-9: Mexico City Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a round robin event w/ the two top players from each group advancing to a single elimination draw of 4/8 (your choice). Maximum Entry=16

November 10-16: Cape Town Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a single elimination event. Maximum Entry=16

November 10-16: St. Petersburg Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a round robin event w/ the two top players from each group advancing to a single elimination draw of 4/8 (your choice). Maximum Entry=16

November 17-23: Honolulu Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a single elimination event. Maximum Entry=16

November 17-23: Bombay Exhibition--Held on the surface of your choice, and sponsered by the company of your choice, this exhibition is a round robin event w/ the two top players from each group advancing to a single elimination draw of 4/8 (your choice). Maximum Entry=16

November 24: Season 4 starts:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okay so please start signing up now:D ! BTW, if more people end up signing up for exhibitions, then you may add more people to a qualifying draw at the single elimination event:wavey: . If FS miraculously gets its maximum of 48 members by the end of the season, a third exhibition will take place each week, fed cup will be extended to 10 days (replacing the player's challenge) to accomodate 4 new teams, and I will be very very happy:angel: !

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Matt, I will do the exhibition of Capetown like I said before. But I don't want to do the Fed Cup because I will play that too. Instead of that I will run the first exhibition of October 23-26 but then it will take the whole week and I will make an exhibition like the Fed Cup in teams! :D

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
*GASP* May I run one Matt?
(That's only two-three weeks before I return.)

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure Aerien. But Whatzup, the Chase Championships is going to be a 10 day event this season (the live scoring takes to long lol), so that October 23-26 is set in stone unfortunately:( . Oh and it has to be a challenge event.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
mboyle said:
Aerien, if you could run Fed Cup, that would be PERFECT:hearts: !!!!!
Fed Cup it is. :)

But I have a few questions regarding the scoring system for a Fed Cup match, I'll PM it to you later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.