Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... just look at the drastic increase in number of pathetic threads about how 'rude' she is on court.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I guess I expected it seeing Martina getting to the final again!:rolleyes: *sigh*

*HUGE [email protected]*:kiss:

·
Banned
462 Posts
Oh Forbid it be so our lil Marti is playing great again... If arrogance breeds results so be it. :D
Ahhhhhh jealousy is in the air again, must be time for a 6th Slam title.

*ahem, at least you won't see Marti complain about the crowd volume during her matches* :rolleyes:

Those that don't like the old Marti comin back can :kiss: it!

GO Martina GO!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Blogger Dives, Good post:p We'll see tonight if Marti is ALL the way back!!:kiss: Good Luck Marti!:kiss:
barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
600 Posts
She is playing much better. At the end of last year, she went through an "Amanda Coetzer lob style" of play. She's playing quick, smart, aggressive. Go Hingis!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Good luck to her i really want her to win!

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I think Martina is finding the drive to compete again. Her toughest test will be in the final. If she can get past Jennifer, I think its going to give her the confidence that she can actually compete and beat the power hitters.

I have never been a big fan of Martina's, but I am glad to see her determined again.

·
Registered
88 Posts
lol at kart!

This has been a wonderful and refreshing slam, I'd say. Martina is definitely doing well and seems to have a good grasp on the confidence. Congrats also to Monica. Who also played well again and had a shot at the final too. Cappy is going along quite well. Anna and Martina won the doubles.
And not a Williams sister in sight!;) All in all, a great slam!

Now all I need is for Mary Pierce to be healthy again.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
We can not help it if Martina beat all your favorites,ok!?:rolleyes: :mad: :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts