Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MORE THUGS EYED IN TENNIS-SIS SLAY

----------------------------------------------------------------------

September 19, 2003 -- LOS ANGELES - The sister of tennis stars Venus and Serena Williams died in a deadly hail of bullets fired by at least three gunmen who shot off nine or more rounds, authorities said yesterday.
Investigators had previously stated that two assailants fired at a car carrying Yetunde Price, 31, of Corona, Calif., and a companion, but L.A. County Sheriff's Lt. Dan Rosenberg said yesterday that at least a trio of gunman are involved.

The killer fired one round that hit Price in the head early Sunday morning, killing the single mother of three as she traveled through Compton, the family's hometown.

David K. Li

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
I don't understand...3 gunmen with automatic assult rifle's only shot 9 rounds(that's shots right)? How many times was she shot at? If it was a lot how come she was the only one hit. I understand if she was the only one that died but shouldn't her companion been hit somewhere?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Rocketta said:
I don't understand...3 gunmen with automatic assult rifle's only shot 9 rounds(that's shots right)? How many times was she shot at? If it was a lot how come she was the only one hit. I understand if she was the only one that died but shouldn't her companion been hit somewhere?
Uh, perhaps the gangstas' were aiming specifically at her and her only....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.