Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW...for being seeded 1 at Wimbledon...she sure isnt deserving of it since she is loosing in the 2nd round to Natalie Dechy 3-6, 6-2, 5-1 with Dechy serving for the match

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
a tennis match is never over, my friend ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
If she looses this match I'll just spit all damn day. First I bet 1000 V cash on her a**, then she looses in the First round of a Tier II on Grass. No excuses Amelie, just none at all!

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
what's new ?

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,367 Posts
GracefulVenus said:
If she looses this match I'll just spit all damn day. First I bet 1000 V cash on her a**, then she looses in the First round of a Tier II on Grass. No excuses Amelie, just none at all!
Oh my 1000 Vcash :sad:

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
Well to be fair, Amelie NEVER performs well at Eastbourne.. she lost second round to Dushevina last year and then made the SF at Wimby.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
She did it last year. Shocl lost at RG and first round lost at eastbourne she still made semis of Wimbledon. as pigam said a match isnt over until the last point is won.

·
7,224 Posts
Aaron_H27 said:
Oh my 1000 Vcash :sad:
Damn Skippy............only because I have faith in the world #1

·
7,224 Posts
Amelie Making a comeback.................fight girl..........FIGHT!!!

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,367 Posts
FrenchY52 said:
Yes and she lost to Hantuchova in 2004
I only bet Vcash on Sharapova Henin and Kuznetsova lol one time i betted on Patty and lost 700 Vcash

·
Registered
838 Posts
chris_d08 said:
WOW...for being seeded 1 at Wimbledon...she sure isnt deserving of it since she is loosing in the 2nd round to Natalie Dechy 3-6, 6-2, 5-1 with Dechy serving for the match
Fuck, and Kim and JHH are in the other side of the draw !

Otherwise we would have had a an all-Belgian final.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
well she's lost to Nicole in RG lately...last year she's done ugly in Zurich, Moscow just to win Philly and YEC in style...lost in Sydney 1st rd to Ana next won in Me!bourne...she's unpredictable, but imho she doesn't deserve to be n1 while she's loosing so early in events, and hopefully Kim will loosen her on the n1 spot for the rest of the year;)

Reactions: manu32

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
hablovah said:
what's new ?
Hum, she's the number 1, and should be ashamed of being demolished by Justine, thrashed in the last two sets by Vaidisova at RG, and losing on her best surface to Dechy who is in a slump since last year.
Come on, she's supposed to be the best player in the world. She shouldn't be satisfied by those results. (and neither should her fans : show at least some disappointment !!). It's not very good for the image of the WTA and the rankings. :fiery:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think the result of mauresmo today, shows why she will never be a real top player. Losing in the second round of a tier-2 event is not acceptable when you''re rankend number one.
IMO Henin, Clijsters, Venus, Serena, Sharapova, Daveport never really had so many loses like this when they hold one of the top positions in the rankings.....This shows the difference between a real champion and a top player

1 - 20 of 60 Posts