Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take WC's to the indoors and see what you got vs these scrubs. Legend looks to be in good shape rat nao. :cool:

Reactions: Helen Lawson

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Martina won't back in singles:( She doesn't want to feel stress and pressure. She just enjoys to play doubles. And also she needs to work hard for singles but she she doesn't want it also probably

Reactions: Perun and pov

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
I don't know why people react as if Peak Legend and Peak :silly: are just waiting in a line to come back in vulture mode. :spit:

Martina is really slow and would be easily overpowered by the current top 10 players. And we all know that if she is back, she would be there for the big titles and I highly doubt she would be close to them, she wasn't even when she came back some years ago. :shrug:
As Patty is already back and working on her singles game/ranking, it would be a huge success if she gets back to top 50.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
I don't know why people react as if Peak Legend and Peak :silly: are just waiting in a line to come back in vulture mode. :spit:

Martina is really slow and would be easily overpowered by the current top 10 players. And we all know that if she is back, she would be there for the big titles and I highly doubt she would be close to them, she wasn't even when she came back some years ago. :shrug:
As Patty is already back and working on her singles game/ranking, it would be a huge success if she gets back to top 50.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Martina won't back in singles:( She doesn't want to feel stress and pressure. She just enjoys to play doubles. And also she needs to work hard for singles but she she doesn't want it also probably
She doesn't want to get trashed on court by Azarenka and co.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Did you see Martina this year in fed cup? :lol:

·
Registered
44,636 Posts

Martina is really slow
and would be easily overpowered by the current top 10 players. And we all know that if she is back, she would be there for the big titles and I highly doubt she would be close to them, she wasn't even when she came back some years ago. :shrug:
:spit: sure

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
:spit: sure
You don't need fast legs to be successful in doubles, just fast reactions, even faster than in singles. See how Petrova qualified for doubles YEC while she was having an injury throughout the whole season and didn't play at all because of it. :shrug:
She is 35, it's not like she can even compare to young guns by their speed and there's nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
38,134 Posts
Martina's body just wouldn't be able to handle the singles anymore, she'd probably get injured as soon as she came back :|

1 - 20 of 62 Posts