Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My personal feeling is that many fans will cheer for Venus or Maria.

Have your say!

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I'm mainly cheering for venus, hingis, and kim.

I'll be really disappointed if one of them doesn't win.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Just like Santhuruu mentioned I will cheer for Vee and Masha to win;)
Hope that Nicole, Ana, Nastya do well too
Martina has a chance and I'd like her to make the semis, but i can't imagine her winning the whole thing.

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
santhuruu said:
My personal feeling is that many fans will cheer for Venus or Maria.

Have your say!
This may seem really catty, but after the last two years at Wimby, I could never cheer for Venus or Maria here. I don't hate them and I wish them well, but I just won't be rooting for them. :shrug:

I'd love to see Martina win this, as unlikely as it is. I'd also think it would be pretty cool if Justine got her career slam here.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I really couldn't give a shit now that Lindsays not there, only one favourite for me. Agree with your first point MH0861.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Andrew.. said:
Why do people like KIM!. Seriously, explain.
Kind of like why people like the fatty in your avatar, maybe. Nobody knows.

It could be 'cos she's so lovely and generous. Queen present giver on the WTA tour. I fell into the trap this time last year at Eastbourne before realizing she's actually a bitch.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
James Blake. Women's tennis is nothing without Lindsay. Venus? I hope she loses in the first round and is doubled bagelled by Camille Pin.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I am hoping for Amélie, Justine and Anna-Lena.

·
Registered
378 Posts
After three semi appearances and the game to DEFINITELY win on grass..................depending on her nerves.........................it's AMELIE all the way for me with a nice grass run by Alicia for the Aussie in me!

Reactions: tennisboi

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Grand Slam said:
Women's tennis is nothing without Lindsay. Venus? I hope she loses in the first round and is doubled bagelled by Camille Pin.
My feelings exactly on both points.Wimbledon or tennis won't be the same without her because she has such a presence on and off the court and it's very disappointing that she's out. Hopefully she can recover for the US harcourt tournaments and ultimately win the US open

·
Registered
322 Posts
Right, Lindsay not being at The French Open I can handle - didn't think she would be there anyway. Wimbledon, however, is another matter :hysteric: :hysteric:

I guess it'll be Amelie for me. Martina Hingis if I get bored.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I will cheer for Kim, but not as much as I cheered for Lindsay.
I might concentrate on the men's side. I want Marat Safin to win it!

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
Lindsayfan32 said:
She nice down to earth and has no graces about her and isn't full of herself. Alot like Lindsay really.
She's really, really fake though. And tries to buy fans with cheap drinks.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts