Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
16,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Jankovic was #1, we at least had a number one player who was comitted to the tour and took her commitments to the tour and to the tournaments serious.

Now that Serena is again the #1 and has won the last 2 Slams and now that the new Roadmap is in place, I expect Serena to fulfill her commitments to the tour as well. No one is forcing her to play Indian Wells if she doesn't want to, but: Please now no more series of withdrawals from tournaments she already had committed to because of mysterious injuries or illnesses!

·
Registered
25,074 Posts

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Those shoes she's wearing are the business!

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
When Jankovic was #1, we at least had a number one player who was comitted to the tour and took her commitments to the tour and to the tournaments serious.

Now that Serena is again the #1 and has won the last 2 Slams and now that the new Roadmap is in place, I expect Serena to fulfill her commitments to the tour as well. No one is forcing her to play Indian Wells if she doesn't want to, but: Please now no more series of withdrawals from tournaments she already had committed to because of mysterious injuries or illnesses!
Uh be quiet, you whiner! Serena has always done what's best for her and will continue to do so. If she's sick or injured, she has every right to withdraw from tournaments, whether you believe the reasons are mysterious or not. She's not a robot, and she's not out there to please you or any other hater.

And, by the way, when it comes to the #1 ranking and accomplishments, JJ's name shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath with Serena's.

Serena Williams 10 Grand Slams; JJ 0 Grand Slam. How many people believed JJ was a real "1?":lol:

·
Registered
40,091 Posts

How arrogant! Are you the Tour director?

·
Registered
16,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pureracket, either post something relevant for this thread or don't post anything at all. I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in my thread :fiery:

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I love those sssssssshoes!WOW!Serena look so nice...Im soso so happy!!!Now come on Roger!Just do it!:bounce::wavey::kiss::worship::D:cool::):hearts::hearts::kiss::lol:

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
Pureracket, either post something relevant for this thread or don't post anything at all. I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in my thread :fiery:
matty, I think if this thread and discussion were anything more than a poorly veiled attempt @ showing your dislike for the #1 player in the world, then I'd respond in kind.

Maybe you should start showing some respect for the #1 player in our sport. It's rare that we get the chance to witness the GOAT in a sport. Relax, and enjoy the miracle that is Serena J. Williams.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
I love those sssssssshoes!WOW!Serena look so nice...Im soso so happy!!!Now come on Roger!Just do it!:bounce::wavey::kiss::worship::D:cool::):hearts::hearts::kiss::lol:
I'm wondering where she bought them. I love them!

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
By winning slams Serena is fulfilling her commitment to being a top player. What more could one ask of champion? If you're looking at Jankovic as the model for being number one, then I take issue with that. In my book winning the biggest titles and being number one go hand in hand- nuff said.

·
Registered
25,215 Posts

They are only a mystery if you can't be bothered to do some research.

How about no more fake-ass whining from Serena-haters who have to eat crow?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts