Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that message board is really cool, I really like a lot of people there but unfortunatly, one people act really " bad " and I think she is really bad lol.

Nobody cares, but I don' t like when people says me something like that. Leena, I'm not the prettiest, the richer, the coolest and so on, and so on like you but I have the right to post.

I said a that Anabel is a " she " on her thread, and she answer :

Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Post #184

Leena

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry
Anabel is a " she "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New rule for this thread:

If you don't know what you're talking about... go away.

There's plenty of threads for your type... just search for "Martian _______".

It' s not really kind, voilà :) lol :angel: !!!!!

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dahveed said:
LOL! But the martian bit is funny you have to admit that!
Yes, and I think now, I won' t never post is her stupid thread lol

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,317 Posts
Okay, so now I'm confused. But then that is standard operating procedure for me! ;)

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Once I saw "Now, I prostest !!!!!" on the main page by Mary Cherry... I knew it was about me. :)

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leena said:
Once I saw "Now, I prostest !!!!!" on the main page by Mary Cherry... I knew it was about me. :)
:) :D :p lol. This is the first time, you made me smile lol!!!!!!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,317 Posts
Leena said:
Do you often attract French protestors, dear?

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Fat Pink Elephant said:
oooohhh... the martian name :cool:
Luckily Martian thread exists ;) !!!!!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,317 Posts
oooohhh... the martian name :cool:
Ooooooooooooooooooohhhh! Lookie There (pointing at Marri) A Huge, Evil, Horny Pink Elephant! ;) :p

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
I think that message board is really cool, I really like a lot of people there but unfortunatly, one people act really " bad " and I think she is really bad lol.
Thanks.

Nobody cares

You should start every post of yours like that.

Leena, I'm not the prettiest, the richer, the coolest and so on, and so on like you but I have the right to post.

I don't post with peons.

If I were you, I'd work on cloning me. Then you could learn how it is to be a perfect princess like me.

I was kind of enough to share my intelligence with you... and you use it for nefarious purposes. Well, I never.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
oh pfffff barrie, you're just jealous!! must be boring not being big and pink huh?;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,317 Posts
oh pfffff barrie, you're just jealous!! must be boring not being big and pink huh?;)
And who says I'm not? :p

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Mary Cherry said:

Nobody cares, but I don' t like when people says me something like that. Leena, I'm not the prettiest, the richer, the coolest and so on, and so on like you but I have the right to post.

I said a that Anabel is a " she " on her thread, and she answer :

Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Post #184

Leena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry
Anabel is a " she "

New rule for this thread:

It' s not really kind, voilà :) lol :angel: !!!!!
or just search for "Super Maeike _______".

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
This topic highlights a problem that they could solve with (voluntary, of course) "gender tags". Since screennames are often gender neutral, OR versions of player names, I don't know the gender of most posters. And you'll all admit that s/he, he/she, etc. looks awkward in posts? Also, it creates a "seniority system" where someone like Per or Aaron probably knows that about most posters, but a relative newbie like me without, OMG, my thousandth post yet dosen't. I would post a male, er, symbol. How do others feel about such gender ID tags? (This has zippo to do with gay/straight, BTW).

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leena said:
Thanks.

[/i]

You should start every post of yours like that.

[/i]

I don't post with peons.

If I were you, I'd work on cloning me. Then you could learn how it is to be a perfect princess like me.

[/i]

I was kind of enough to share my intelligence with you... and you use it for nefarious purposes. Well, I never.
:eek: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol Personally, I prefer to be like I am than to be like you :).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts