Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Williams....

When the williams sister pull out of Us in the last minut..... It was a chock for the "tennis world"...... well it chocked me, and surprize me as well..... They have defended they crown since 1998 til 2002.... and now we can be looking for a new queen for the US open. Its a bad thing, for me it is.... Anyway, It HAS BEEN a boring week to wacht the US open when the williams sister is gone.... the only interssent to wacht is the Men tennis, and NOT the women tennis.... That is just to bad for the US company... hahah they wont have the same income, like they did last year.... Well Sampers Vs Aggasi..... Venus Vs Serena.... :sad: ..... That wont happen this years :sad: ...... Im soooooo sad..... Miss you williams

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
they certainly ad to the open when they are in the draw but i'm happy whether they are there or not.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I miss VENUS & SERENA. :)
To bad this year's winner will have an asterisk by her name. :p

·
Registered
667 Posts
Us Open with Williams could be the same way boring like it is now... only final will be different.. but if there are now Williams.. there will be clijsters, henin-hardene, capriati or davenport

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
i miss martina more

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't miss them one bit, it will be great to see a new champion. It's the changing of the guard!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I do. There is less competition now, women's side seems less interesting.
It is interesting to see who gets to the quarters with them not there. but I hope they're back next time.

·
Banned
35 Posts
there tennis players tennis players pull our of tournies all the time get over it :)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Tennis is more than 2 players.

I also prefered to have them out there. But they 're not saints or something. Womens tennis is more than Serena and Venus.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Tennis simply lacks the ... well the EVERYTHING without Venus here.

But, to be fair, all Venus and Serena being here would have accomplished so far would be we'd have seen a couple more totally one-sided women's matches. NEXT week, when we're watching a 6-1 6-2 4-0 Roddick QF instead of a three set women's semi, THEN it'll make a difference. And heaven help us if Lindsay and Jenn don't make the semis. They'll show Pete-Andre from last year.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
not missing them a bit

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Honestly, not at all.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
if serena would have played the us open would she also have showed her boobies on the courts or not, that's what keeps me busy...

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
MartinaI said:
I don't miss them one bit, it will be great to see a new champion. It's the changing of the guard!
Sorry to bust your bubbles, changing of guards entails beating them, not when they are sidelined with injury :rolleyes:

And yes I missed them. Face it whether you like them or hate them, you have to agree that the womens tennis seems to have been lacking something in this open.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I miss Serena's game.:sad:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
MartinaI said:
I get the same feeling about Martina :haha:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts