Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a bit too much:

Q. It was suggested on TV that the only person that can beat you is you. How accurate do you think that is?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, I think that's definitely a hundred percent accurate. I mean, all the matches I've lost I've pretty much beaten myself. It's not like I went out and did everything I could have done and played great, was just amazing. It hasn't been. It's been that way for a couple years now. Whenever I lose, it's not because the girl I lost to just played an outstanding match; :fiery: it's normally because I'm making 80 errors, just not doing the things I need to do.
So I think that's a very accurate statement.

Serena, I love you girl, you are da bomb, but this is not right. I still love you though.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
nobody else makes unforced errors, right?

so you can say that if Ai played to her full potential today, she would have won...

Serena, you are turning annoying very quickly :eek:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Mad-About-Venus said:
this is a bit too much:

Q. It was suggested on TV that the only person that can beat you is you. How accurate do you think that is?
SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, I think that's definitely a hundred percent accurate. I mean, all the matches I've lost I've pretty much beaten myself. It's not like I went out and did everything I could have done and played great, was just amazing. It hasn't been. It's been that way for a couple years now. Whenever I lose, it's not because the girl I lost to just played an outstanding match; :fiery: it's normally because I'm making 80 errors, just not doing the things I need to do.
So I think that's a very accurate statement.

Serena, I love you girl, you are da bomb, but this is not right. I still love you though.

Her cockyness has been debated to death on this board...The only thing that you are intertested in doing is inviting haters to come and bash...look at the very first response...:rolleyes:

You still love her...Yeah right... :rolleyes:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
And she is right...if she plays her best, she CANT BE BEAT...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Topshotta, I am not saying Serena has not given Ai any credit at all. I am just saying that the padding on her shoulder is a bit excesive.

Haters are going to hate no matter what, this is my opinion and if your opinion is that she is right by making that kind of statement then so be it. If you think I hate her because I don't agree with what she says, deal with it.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Let me give you a bit of advice:

If you don't like Serena, stop watching her matches. Especially her interviews.

In her ESPN interview she said that she made too many errors, and AI played well. What more do you want her to say?

I know:

The other girls are the best in the world, they can beat me all the time.

·
Banned
113 Posts
again read my post and my thread.

THE ONLY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS COMMENT ARE THE FANS.

FOR YOU HAVE PLAYERS AND COMMENTATORS OUT THERE MAKING THE SAME COMMENT AND AGREEING WITH SERENA.

:ROLLEYES:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
ohhhhhh and Poohracket, weren't you just the one calling Lleyton bratty because of his interview...

And at least give credit for stealing that post.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
people here act as if she has NEVER complimented anyone...haters always post bad things about her and ignore the good things she says hoping that no one will find it...you guys are pathetic

·
Registered
347 Posts
if all the players are playng at their peak it (against Serena) and Serena is playing at her peak Serenas results show she will nearly always win. Serena knows that. She is number 1, shes gotta have full belief in her abilities. If she did not have such a confident frame of mind she would probably not be number 1.

·
Registered
663 Posts
everyone please quit using the word "haters"! My gawd...people I seriously don't think they HATE Serena.

She is annoying, however, and the cockiness is really unnecessary. She may be number one but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is invincible. She rarely gives anyone credit for beating her or playing well against her. Its really starting to make me sick...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
KindaNice said:
everyone please quit using the word "haters"! My gawd...people I seriously don't think they HATE Serena.

She is annoying, however, and the cockiness is really unnecessary. She may be number one but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is invincible. She rarely gives anyone credit for beating her or playing well against her. Its really starting to make me sick...

If it annoys you than why in the fuck do you even bother?! As Pureracket said, dont read her interviews, watch her matches or even fucking bother with her. And besides, if you read her interview instead of whinning and boohooing about how your favorite player got zero credit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you would see that she did indeed give Ai credit, saying that she played very well.

·
Banned
271 Posts
Exactly. She is the number 1 and she earned the right to say what she said. If you think someone else is better, then why she is not the #1 ?

·
Banned
113 Posts
KindaNice said:

see here is where again you are just confused or something. when serena wins or looses, her opponets have been playing well.

when she looses her opponents are playing (and 90% of the time the same when they lost to serena) serena is just so much better that when she is on, and her opponents are playing good anyway, serena still kills her opponents.

Serena is the only player on the tour right now, her best will kill her opponents best, her worst will still get her 3 set wins, or 3 set losses. As bad and off serena gets and her opponents are playing well she still takes them to 3 sets. do you see the big piture here yet?

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Starr,
I clicked "view post" because, just as I figured, you posted something to me. Look. . ..umm. . ..you. .. umm. . .kinda scare me. Are you taking an interest in me, or are you some kinda stalker? I'm flattered by your less than subtle attempts at attention, but stay away. 'k. Idiots ignore the obvious.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Starr,
By the way, I left a message for you in bold letters.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Babygirl just being honest and keeping it real. She's the best! And she always gives credit. Here's what she said in her interview after she beat Ai.

Q. Can you talk about the match? Did she play really well? Was it more what you were doing?
SERENA WILLIAMS: You know, I think she played very, very well. I made a lot of errors and I wasn't hitting my contact point where I wanted to. I was slightly off today.

BABYGIRL is always gracious and beautiful. People, stopping hating on the princess! She is very nice. In fact, in her interview today, she said VERY nice things about both Martinas and Monica.

Everyone else was just talking about themselves in their post match interviews. Those selfish bitches! ;)

SERENA, on the other hand, was paying tributes to other tennis players who weren't even in the matches today!!! She's ALL CLASS ALL THE TIME!!! :hearts:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts