Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that her little sister is gone for a while, venus can now focus on her fifte grand slam since 2001...

If Venus wants to win, than she will win.

No Kim or Justine cant stop her...... all the other grand slam thought the year where she losse to her little sister.... was because of family.... and now Venus got the chance raclaim her grand slam...

Kim has only won over Venus 2 out of 6

Justine has only won over venus 1 out of 5

does that tell you somrthing...... :rolleyes: I THINK SO...

Venus will ROCK and ROLES at the US open..... wait and see my friends..

:bounce: :bounce: :drool:

· Registered
14,563 Posts
Of course she can win, the only thing that remains is her health. I ve couldn´t find any article about her training, about how she is feeling, etc

I hope she can stay healthy the 2 weeks and win her 5th major! :worship:

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
36,726 Posts
Doan said:

the only thing that stat tells me is that Venus definitly WAS the better player. It doesn't say anything about the present, improvement of a player is something not included in h2h's :p

· Registered
1,018 Posts
Doan said:
Now that her little sister is gone for a while, venus can now focus on her fifte grand slam since 2001...

If Venus wants to win, than she will win.

No Kim or Justine cant stop her...... all the other grand slam thought the year where she losse to her little sister.... was because of family.... and now Venus got the chance raclaim her grand slam...

Venus will ROCK and ROLES at the US open..... wait and see my friends..

:bounce: :bounce: :drool:
As much as i would love to see Venus win... I need to see how she comes out playing. She never has needed much prepartion b/c she already as the selfbelieve that she can win however b/c she was injured noone knows how much practice she's had. Also Venus is 5-2 against Kim (one loss being a retirement) and is 7-1 against Justine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.