Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...with a wrist injury...

sez ESPN teletext.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Has he even played a match this year? I don't recall. Maybe one or two. Has he been injured all this time or did he just disappear? :confused:

Too many withdrawals. :sad:

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Nadal
Arnaud Di Pasquale :sad::sad::sad: (not defending his 4th round points - his ranking will drop so far down, but then he's used to climbing back up)
Krajicek
Canas still out of it...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Layla said:
Has he even played a match this year? I don't recall. Maybe one or two. Has he been injured all this time or did he just disappear? :confused:

Too many withdrawals. :sad:

in DC for sure against france....he played grosjean and escudé....

:sad: last year he reached QF, he met corretja...it was his first QF in a grand slam :sad:

:sad: andrei.. cu next time i hope, in a better shape! ;)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Looks as though Pavel can kiss goodbye to the Top 60... such a pity, given that he beat Haas comfortably there last year and gave Corretja a tough match despite being distracted by the imminent birth of his son. He's played around six or seven matches this year, and I think he's lost every one of them.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
This so sad seeing so many players injured :sad:

On the other hand, if baldy wins RG we can expect another thread "he was just lucky". Maybe even mardet will rise from ashes to join in the fun

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
It's these damn modern racquets and heavy tennis balls that are causing all of these wrist injuries! :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts