Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now a fan of in my humble opinion the top four players in the world. They are Justine, Maria S., Serena, and Venus. At the beginning of this tournament I was only a casual fan of Justine's but after her two straight set wins over the Williams sisters she has earned my respect with her great professionalism. Thanks to everyone for accepting me as a fellow fan of Justine

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Glad you've seen the light.
I like only half of the original Big Four, which had Clijsters instead of Sharapova. I actually like Sharapova and occasionally Venus, but will always root against Serena. I prefer Mauresmo and definitely, definitely Justine.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I am now a fan of in my humble opinion the top four players in the world. They are Justine, Maria S., Serena, and Venus. At the beginning of this tournament I was only a casual fan of Justine's but after her two straight set wins over the Williams sisters she has earned my respect with her great professionalism. Thanks to everyone for accepting me as a fellow fan of Justine
Any fan of Justine is a fan of mine. We may not agree on the four but at least we agree on one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks j-fan. I was so worried that because I supported the Williams sisters I would not be accepted with open arms but you guys have showed you are just as classy as Justine and that must be what makes you guys great fans

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
i don't support serena or maria

but venus won me over today, i always liked venus more than serena but she deserves to be in my faves list now

mainly

Justine
Ana
Venus
Jelena

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also think the Serbians are pretty cool too ntour and if they can learn to close out matches against the big players I may support them more than I currently do

1 - 7 of 7 Posts