Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
The war.

You seem to like that thought.

But in France nobody is willing to start a war just because a church was burned down (if it was deliberate, which doesn't seem to be the case).
Of course. The French ones will surrender as soon as they can.

·
Registered
57,323 Posts
The war.

You seem to like that thought.

But in France nobody is willing to start a war just because a church was burned down (if it was deliberate, which doesn't seem to be the case).
Such a stupid thing to say.
tell meHave you even been to war? Seen war? Smelled war? Took part in war? Im sure the answer is no.

I did. War is hell and hell is war.

In case ur wondering in my army services im a social worker.

Only a person who is wither insane or never seen a war will think others wish for war.

So the far right in Europe or France wouldn't have seen it as an act of war toward christianity and Europe if indeed it was deliberate?
Are you sure?
Want to think about it?
How will they see it?

Reactions: wolf79

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
That's wrong and you obviously don't know what you talk about. Shame on you. Be aware that A LOT of French Muslims would be deeply offended with that you say here, and actually are deeply offended on a regular basis since I don't even know how some people are even allowed to tell such bullshit on medias because of a minority of problems with radicals, that France is also responsible of not being able to integrate for letting them live in suburb ghettos.

And be aware of another thing: I, for one, can also whistle during a Marseillaise.

"Je suis celui qui passe à côté des fanfares
Et qui chante en sourdine un petit air frondeur"

(Georges Brassens)

The French is free! The guys from Charlie Hebdo, for instance, weren't especially anti-Islam, but anti-radicals and had a history of battle with Catholicism as well.

In France we're all the same people, or should be, no matter our religion or cultural roots. French atheists, french christians, french jews and french muslims, all french citizens and it's what we'll remain, AGAINST your stances and pathetic intolerance.
I am sorry but the truth hurts. :wavey: Muslims are obliged by Qur'an to fight off infidels like you and me. It does not matter whether it's just a minority who literally puts into action. Wherever are Muslims there are also such radical people. Islam is not a religion of peace, I pity that you've been brainwashed into thinking otherwise but this message board is extremely lefty.

In France we're all the same people, or should be, no matter our religion or cultural roots. French atheists, french christians, french jews and french muslims, all french citizens and it's what we'll remain, AGAINST your stances and pathetic intolerance.
And unicorns & elves are real, didn't you know?

You are obviously not the same people if some very significant part of your society does not conform to your idealistic values and does not respect your country. You speak like a politically correct politician who pulls the wool over somebody's eyes , not like a genuine person.

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
I am sorry but the truth hurts. :wavey: Muslims are obliged by Qur'an to fight off infidels like you and me. It does not matter whether it's just a minority who literally puts into action. Wherever are Muslims there are also such radical people. Islam is not a religion of peace, I pity that you've been brainwashed into thinking otherwise but this message board is extremely lefty.
Irony of hearing you talk about brainwashing when you're just being ignorant. French muslims are not fighting other french citizens. They ARE french and ask anybody to tolerate their faith as much as they tolerate any other faith or my atheism. You're not going anywhere in calling them what they're not.

You are obviously not the same people if some very significant part of your society does not conform to your idealistic values and does not respect your country. You speak like a politically correct politician who pulls the wool over somebody's eyes , not like a genuine person.
It's still amazing to read how so much people feel free to talk about what they don't know. Tell me about being brainwashed again.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts
Oh look, another religious back & forth :lol: France is obviously the most atheist country in Europe other than Czech Republic if you exclude the Muslim community. Notre Dame means nothing from a religious standpoint to anyone out there including Macron. It's a tourism attraction that brings millions to the city of Paris. And losing those millions hurts the likes of Macron the most.

Btw, the number of terrorist attacks in France clearly indicates that tollerance is not your calling card whatsoever :lol:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Irony of hearing you talk about brainwashing when you're just being ignorant. French muslims are not fighting other french citizens. They ARE french and ask anybody to tolerate their faith as much as they tolerate any other faith or my atheism. You're not going anywhere in calling them what they're not.

It's still amazing to read how so much people feel free to talk about what they don't know. Tell me about being brainwashed again.
Many Muslims don't tolerate other faiths. But I know that you are conditioned to think that you all tolerate each other as someone from France with their colonial past (well there are still some).

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
Many Muslims don't tolerate other faiths. But I know that you are conditioned to think that you all tolerate each other as someone from France with their colonial past (well there are still some).
Get to know Muslims instead of speaking for them. That's a golden rule. You're just a clown here piling up cliches with each post.

I DO KNOW what I speak about: we're surrounded with french muslims and we speak with them and they care of their faith like you care of yours. They don't mean to impose their faith on others. They just live as french citizens like anyone else. They hate terrorism and they're saddened to hear generalizations about Islam that is part of their culture.

Myself, I tell anyone that I'm an atheist and that's fine. Nobody tries to convert me.

You know which people bother me the most? The Evangelists. Those ones all around the world are trying to convert people. When they come to me I'm like "can't you just care of your ass? You evangelized yours, fine, please leave others alone!"

That's the "need to convert" that I can't bear.

All Muslim immigrants who came over France generations ago were scared of losing their faith in a mostly faithless society (France). They were feeling "lost" and needed hard to keep their identity. So they defended their religion like their own life. It never was question to islamise France, and they still don't mean to. When people of different cultures and religions accept each other, don't hate each other, talk to each other, everything's doing better.

People who work in France, live in France, live by the French system and law, all need respect as French citizens. All of them. Anybody owes respect to anybody.

Other problems aren't related to Islam but simply hard living. Over the last six months, the french society was essentially troubled with that question (there's absolutely no point between Islam and the Yellow Vests). Yet, from some other parts of the world, only the Islam question seems to draw interest as if it was central in France. That hypocrisy is hilarious.

The Islamic State has revendicated the Sri Lanka attacks. What did they say? That it was a response to the New-Zealand massacre. Make your own conclusions if you're genuine enough.

·
Registered
30,503 Posts
People still don't understand: Even if 99,95% percent of a group are peaceful, it doesn't mean a tiny minority of radicals can't blow everything up.

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
People still don't understand: Even if 99,95% percent of a group are peaceful, it doesn't mean a tiny minority of radicals can't blow everything up.
So we're fighting the radicals. That's what we're doing. There's nothing else to do, and certainly not stigmatizing Islam.

That'd be like hating Kvitova because of Honza blowing up some TF threads. :grin2:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Get to know Muslims instead of speaking for them. That's a golden rule. You're just a clown here piling up cliches with each post.

I DO KNOW what I speak about: we're surrounded with french muslims and we speak with them and they care of their faith like you care of yours. They don't mean to impose their faith on others. They just live as french citizens like anyone else. They hate terrorism and they're saddened to hear generalizations about Islam that is part of their culture.

Myself, I tell anyone that I'm an atheist and that's fine. Nobody tries to convert me.

You know which people bother me the most? The Evangelists. Those ones all around the world are trying to convert people. When they come to me I'm like "can't you just care of your ass? You evangelized yours, fine, please leave others alone!"

That's the "need to convert" that I can't bear.

All Muslim immigrants who came over France generations ago were scared of losing their faith in a mostly faithless society (France). They were feeling "lost" and needed hard to keep their identity. So they defended their religion like their own life. It never was question to islamise France, and they still don't mean to. When people of different cultures and religions accept each other, don't hate each other, talk to each other, everything's doing better.

People who work in France, live in France, live by the French system and law, all need respect as French citizens. All of them. Anybody owes respect to anybody.

Other problems aren't related to Islam but simply hard living. Over the last six months, the french society was essentially troubled with that question (there's absolutely no point between Islam and the Yellow Vests). Yet, from some other parts of the world, only the Islam question seems to draw interest as if it was central in France. That hypocrisy is hilarious.

The Islamic State has revendicated the Sri Lanka attacks. What did they say? That it was a response to the New-Zealand massacre. Make your own conclusions if you're genuine enough.
I am not trying to convert anyone to Christianity. :confused: Either way, I am an agnostic myself.

They don't need to Islamise France, it's enough that Muslim women have more children than non-Muslim women in France to tip the balance and to de facto Islamise. And all that even without taking into consideration the more recent waves of immigration.

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
They don't need to Islamise France, it's enough that Muslim women have more children than non-Muslim women in France to tip the balance and to de facto Islamise. And all that even without taking into consideration the more recent waves of immigration.
That's your deep mistake: you think that being a Muslim or a child of Muslim or a child of a child of Muslim automatically makes an islamist of you. Thing is, Muslims are being mixed in the french society generation upon generation. Some live with non-Muslims, some don't go to the mosquees... that's the virtue of a multi-cultural society. It's progressive. The Poles may be happy to avoid cultural frictions and terror bombs for staying less tolerant, but they may end to die as a civilization as well.

On the long run, century after century, civilizations evolve, cultures change. It's still cultural, just more mixed and broad. Culture is always in the making. There are crossings on the way.

Of course it's talk about the future and the future is always uncertain, as many parameters may happen meanwhile. And ecological events not the least.

But what i do know, is that fearing the worst is wrong. What I do know, is that we're all humans.

Read yourself: you're basically just describing Muslims like Aliens. That's plain silly. Be honest and just admit you're fearful. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
That's your deep mistake: you think that being a Muslim or a child of Muslim or a child of a child of Muslim automatically makes an islamist of you. Thing is, Muslims are being mixed in the french society generation upon generation. Some live with non-Muslims, some don't go to the mosquees... that's the virtue of a multi-cultural society. It's progressive. The Poles may be happy to avoid cultural frictions and terror bombs for staying less tolerant, but they may end to die as a civilization as well.

On the long run, century after century, civilizations evolve, cultures change. It's still cultural, just more mixed and broad. Culture is always in the making. There are crossings on the way.

Of course it's talk about the future and the future is always uncertain, as many parameters may happen meanwhile. And ecological events not the least.

But what i do know, is that fearing the worst is wrong. What I do know, is that we're all humans.

Read yourself: you're basically just describing Muslims like Aliens. That's plain silly. Be honest and just admit you're fearful. :shrug:
It does not make you an Islamist directly obviously. I meant ''Islamise'' as in Islam becoming a predominant religion in France, their total fertility rate is much higher simply than that of other inhabitants.

Meanwhile ... can you name any Muslim inventors / technological achievements from the last 300 years?

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
It does not make you an Islamist directly obviously. I meant ''Islamise'' as in Islam becoming a predominant religion in France, their total fertility rate is much higher simply than that of other inhabitants.
Islam ain't becoming a predominant religion in France since Muslims of third and fourth and fifth generations aren't as practicians as their great-great-great parents. Their faith is private as any other faith. Be aware that the life in France is a western life, and that we have much more serious problems than religious problems in this country.

Meanwhile ... can you name any Muslim inventors / technological achievements from the last 300 years?
I can't even name Christian or atheist ones. What's your point? I can mention a lot of artists to you (since i'm mostly into the arts) and don't even know about their faith for most of them. Check Wiki if that is of importance to you. You may desperately look for cliches or something to support your prejudices?

Man, the more I speak to you the more those prejudices are showing up. I was right to call on your pathetic intolerance.

And to think this discussion happens on a thread about the fire of Notre-Dame, that some trolls want to believe terrorist. :facepalm:

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,547 Posts
You may confuse with Disneyland?
Exactly the response I expected. Nobody gives a serious fuck about Notre Dame :lol: It's really amusement park kind of a venue :shrug:

·
Premium Member
38,893 Posts
Exactly the response I expected. Nobody gives a serious fuck about Notre Dame :lol: It's really amusement park kind of a venue :shrug:
You're just wrong. All the Christians of the world and more come to visit Notre-Dame de Paris. It's of Historical value.

The whole world reacted to the fire if anything escaped you. To hear you say "nobody gives a fuck" essentially sums up your ignorance, and an indulging one to boot. :grin2:

101 - 120 of 176 Posts