Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that we should find in ourselves to donate at least 5-10 dollars to the site its not much and it will help with the continuance of the place we call home.

The admins never asked for anything just respect and that is the least we can do to show our appreciation to them and the site...note my $15 donation will be there next week...the extra $5 is for my office space.....

please note the doctor's office is still open for business in the non tennis section.

Maccardel
resident doctor

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
what do u think they'll do with the money? of course use it for the costs of WTAWORLD.com and so it can stay up! :bounce: :bounce:

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
bee said:
I thought they are closing the site... How come it is back again??? :) :(
Cause of the support!!! I agree, cmon guys we can all come up with a 5 dollar donation, I mean who really cares what they do with the money.. Shit I dont care if they use it to go get a drink and relax, thats fine with me... come payday Ill drop 5-10 dollars on them, just for all their effort for getting this back up............... :) :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
is the site back up? How much do they need? Where do we send a payment? I like this site and am willing to help out to keep it up. Just let us know.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Theres a button at the top of the page thats says MAKE A DONATION, just click that and it'll link you to a PAYPAL page... :)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
is the site back up? How much do they need? Where do we send a payment? I like this site and am willing to help out to keep it up. Just let us know.
Check the link in the upper right corner. I'm sure if you donate, the money will find its way

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Good idea but I have the same problem as TenniSta I don't like paying over the net...

...guess I'm still old fashioned when it comes to that ;)

And yes I wouldn't mind if they would use the monney for a drink or even dinner. Couse I bet we have no clue how much spare time they must have given to this board to keep it running and to find the best provider etc. etc. And hey we just been taking this board for granted all the time and fell out of the clouds when it was down and gone. And they really do deserve some support. Even more as I know how hard it is to find ppl to do some work for whatever organisation (o.k. WTAworld isn't really an organisation but still it requires time!!) for free!!

So I guess a little thank you showed in a donnation would keep them even more motivated.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Doris Loeffel said:
Good idea but I have the same problem as TenniSta I don't like paying over the net...

...guess I'm still old fashioned when it comes to that ;)

And yes I wouldn't mind if they would use the monney for a drink or even dinner. Couse I bet we have no clue how much spare time they must have given to this board to keep it running and to find the best provider etc. etc. And hey we just been taking this board for granted all the time and fell out of the clouds when it was down and gone. And they really do deserve some support. Even more as I know how hard it is to find ppl to do some work for whatever organisation (o.k. WTAworld isn't really an organisation but still it requires time!!) for free!!

So I guess a little thank you showed in a donnation would keep them even more motivated.
OI! Im not old fashioned!!!! Im only 16!!!! There is no possible way i could [ay by CREDIT CARD!!! grrrr!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I dont have credit card :sad:

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Its PayPal, which is totally safe. Most firms now use PayPal (ebay for example). Go on, send 'em a fiver!

·
Registered
475 Posts
TenniSta said:
OI! Im not old fashioned!!!! Im only 16!!!! There is no possible way i could [ay by CREDIT CARD!!! grrrr!
Do you have a savings or checking account? With paypal, you can have it withdrawn from your bank account. You just need a routing number and the account number - which are both on your savings deposit/withdrawal slips and your checks.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
what Mase said!

Done my part. I'd waste that money in soda or fast food anyway and I get more of a reward from this site than either of those.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I'll donate sometime soon definitely, skint at the moment though :(. But don't fret my £5 will arrive in the near future................

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
tazban1 said:
Do you have a savings or checking account? With paypal, you can have it withdrawn from your bank account. You just need a routing number and the account number - which are both on your savings deposit/withdrawal slips and your checks.

I cant see that happening out of bank account pass book!... I cant transfer money into my parents account through that.. i need to phyically go to the bank and withdrawl the money throguh the teller person. So i believe it is impossible for me to send through the internet, my only other option is through the post.. and im willing to donate money through there if possible.

Can i ask a question?? Wat will the money be used for??? I really hope not for personal advantage! As i believe this is all strictly voluntary isn`t it? Why should anyone EVEN myself be paid for voluntary work!? Im not trying to start an argument okay!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts