Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, only one more week to my first big journey - I will visit the USA! I'm very excited and it will be my first flight ever. I will be in Carbondale, Illinois and hopefully can improve my English there. I will stay there for 3-4 weeks. :D

As I will be away, what shall happen with ETPA? I found a great agency in Galadriel (Paola Suarez here in ETPA), who will overtake the game as long as I'm away. I really think she will do a great job as I know her very well and she's just a very great person. :kiss:

I will prepare for her the tournament threads for the next few weeks, so she doesn't have to do this.:)

Please be nice to her and if she makes any faults, please think that she is doing this for the very first time - but I don't think she will do any faults.;)

As she still wants to play, she will send her points to another player before, so no-one thinks she's cheating. :)

She will probably overtake the tournament for the tournaments of San Diego, Toronto, New Haven and the US Open! :)

Thanks for your understanding,
Steve:)

·
Registered
39,535 Posts
Have fun Steve. He is in America the very same time i am. Just that I will go to Canada and he will go to America. Have great adventures there and I expect a postal card. :)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
:yeah: Have fun Steve:banana:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
take care sweetie! :D

·
Registered
27,253 Posts
I will be your tournament director for the next tournaments :D I will try me best,but please forgive me when I make a fault.;) I'm only Steve's substitute ;)I don't have any experience as game director.

I wish Steve :kiss: and Crazillo :kiss: a great time in USA and Canada .Enjoy it :wavey: :hug:

Paola Suarez will take a break as player .She will return when Steve is back :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts