Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god this is all because when i was in the car with my dad before we were going to play tennis i said that i wish somebody will come during the match and stab federar in the back like they did that time to monica sells :devil: :lol: sorry this was kind of funny when i said this....but andy did not have the right mental game and naldo it doesnt matter what ur seeded it matters how well u play.....and andy just was missing alot of easy shots he would come to the net and let it go past him thinking it was out......like me dad taught me never let the ball go past u when ur up to the net if you can reach it and its coming to you then hit it dont just let it pass you thinking its gonna be long.......anyways im still proud of him he made it to the semis and even though he lost he was still a good sport about it :) ..........theirs still us open.........anyways im going to sabbatage the roger federar fans check yall later!:devil:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Rebecca, sabotaging the Federer fans enjoyment of their favorite is nothing Andy fans don't endure from EVERYONE. That is something NO ONE deserves. And with that, Andylover, please, don't stoop to that pathetic level dear. :kiss:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.