Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me too, but SO MANY people think she should have some surgery and play all next year. i say that if she has the surgery-- that's 6 months, and then when she comes back she'll be injury prone again to new things. i understand monica's choice. i hope the rest with continued laser treatment will be working for that foot. skipping wimby was smart bc she doesnt need any more discouragement. i think that monica will play tennis for a few more years actually (im one of the few). i think she will play select events for as long as she wants.

hardcourt season 03-- tear it up, mon

·
Registered
27,138 Posts
I also think there are some good years in her :D I hope the laser treatment will work for her and she can play "painfree" in the rest of the year or she will do this "surgery" and then she will comeback in 2004.

I still believe in Monica !!!!

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
galadriel said:
I also think there are some good years in her :D I hope the laser treatment will work for her and she can play "painfree" in the rest of the year or she will do this "surgery" and then she will comeback in 2004.

I still believe in Monica !!!!
Definately! Monica can still come back next year with this foot problem behind her - and kick some ass! Wish she would have the surgery and play next year - but it looks like she is just gonna rest and hope its better soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts