Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trawling through the Eurosport tv schedule today and it appears no Warsaw coverage until the Semis on Saturday. Bit of a dissapointment i must say after the supelative coverage from last year.

Your thoughts on this people?

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
Yeah, last year the coverage was very good and this year it's crap.
But luckily this year I have Polsat Sport which means 3 matches from the Central Court a day :D :angel:

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
No coverage until Saturday, that's pathetic Eurosport - pathetic, you hear me.:( :(

I hope the Berlin coverage will be more comprehensive.

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
Very Pierce0415-esque title :lol:

It's very disappointing, because normally the coverage of Tier IIs on Eurosport is better. :(

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Pierce0415-esque title :lol:

It's very disappointing, because normally the coverage of Tier IIs on Eurosport is better. :(
We all emulate 'La Pierce':lol:

I'm just pissed off with eurosport, their viewing is so sporadic. Sometimes daily coverage for about 4 hours and sometimes just zilch:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,815 Posts
Yeah, last year the coverage was very good and this year it's crap.
Anybody knows why this is? Last year's coverage was very good for a TII, and this year we get next to none.

I mean, the tournament has a very strong field this year. We may have Petrova vs JH, Chakvetadze vs Jankovic and Lena D./Venus Williams vs Kuznetsova on the QF, and people who only have ES won't get to see any of it.

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Any coverage on TTC or ESPN?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Probably because of the World Championships in *censored* snooker. :rolleyes: If they could somehow find a way to show 27 hours of snooker a day they would do it.
Agreed, and if you were in the UK, the BBC are showing round the clock snooker!! Bloody eurosport are always moving goal posts.. but at the moment the schedual doesn't look too bad for Berlin!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Very disappointing, considering last year they showed the 2nd rnd match between Hingis and Venus, the quarterfinals, semis and finals!!

·
Registered
14,815 Posts
Probably because of the World Championships in *censored* snooker. :rolleyes: If they could somehow find a way to show 27 hours of snooker a day they would do it.
Amazing how tennis went from undisputed second biggest sport in the world to playing second fiddle to snooker.

·
Registered
23,560 Posts
in a way,..im so happy that my first ever WTA EVENT outside GS or BALI is WARSAW.. FINALLY in Malaysia we will get EUROSPORT LIVE! and it will be launched on May 1st. Which is today. They will be showing Estoril live tonight. PLus during the weekend Warsaw SF and F LIVE. i Love Eurosport. Thanks for saving the suffocating fans in Malaysia. We need tennis!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Any coverage on TTC or ESPN?
Yes ma'am. The semi finals are being aired on the Tennis Chanel live at 330am pacific time on Saturday . And the final is being aired at 4am pacific on Sunday.
I'm very happy to have the opportunity to see these matches here in the states. If I were in Europe though, I'd expect more coverage. But here, anything is a bonus. :)

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Yes ma'am. The semi finals are being aired on the Tennis Chanel live at 330am pacific time on Saturday . And the final is being aired at 4am pacific on Sunday.
I'm very happy to have the opportunity to see these matches here in the states. If I were in Europe though, I'd expect more coverage. But here, anything is a bonus. :)
Okay, I found it, the first semi-final is 6:30 a.m. EST Saturday live, followed by the second semi and then re-aired at 1:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. The final is 6:00 a.m. EST Sunday live and replayed at 12:00 noon.

Thanks. :wavey:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts