Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

· Registered
9,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don`t understand why everybody is giving this girl so much credit. She is such a faker and drama queen. :fiery: Remember her face "in pain" with "cramps" against Jennifer and then? She was able to run and jump all over the court during the points. :rolleyes:

I mean, it is Jennifer`s own fault as well that she wasn`t able to take advantage of her 5/3-lead in the second and her 5/2-lead in the third set but Henin-Hardenne used her show to confuse and beat Jennifer. :mad:

In the final she sneaked over the court and gave Clijsters the impression she is tired. But just one moment Henin-Hardenne was fast and powerful as ever and beat her. The question can`t be what is wrong with Clijsters. I think she is definitely able to win Grand Slams.

Today I lost my respect for Henin-Hardenne who uses unfair tactics to win. :rolleyes: What do you think?

· Registered
3,062 Posts
GermanBoy said:
I don`t understand why everybody is giving this girl so much credit. She is such a faker and drama queen. :fiery: Remember her face "in pain" with "cramps" against Jennifer and then? She was able to run and jump all over the court during the points. :rolleyes:

I mean, it is Jennifer`s own fault as well that she wasn`t able to take advantage of her 5/3-lead in the second and her 5/2-lead in the third set but Henin-Hardenne used her show to confuse and beat Jennifer. :mad:

In the final she sneaked over the court and gave Clijsters the impression she is tired. But just one moment Henin-Hardenne was fast and powerful as ever and beat her. The question can`t be what is wrong with Clijsters. I think she is definitely able to win Grand Slams.

Today I lost my respect for Henin-Hardenne who uses unfair tactics to win. :rolleyes: What do you think?
Yeah whatever :rolleyes:

· Registered
941 Posts
No, Justine is a great tennis player. I´m a big fan of JEn, but Justine showed a true champion heart.

Congrats Justine!

· Banned
635 Posts
Maybe it's because she's won US Open and Roland Garros this year. Also, Berlin, Toronto, San Diego, Dubai, and some other one I can't remember.

She also will be the #1 player in the world later this year.

But, you're right, she has cramps during matches and doesn't hide them. She sucks. My apologies for the idiots on this board.

· Registered
22,221 Posts
GermanBoy said:

I'd be inclined to agree on some level that the cramping was a little suspicious. First she looks like she and barely stand and then she's running to hit a winner.

However, as much as I dislike her, I have to give her credit.
When your the opponent, you should be wearing blinders. If she's really cramping you don't let up and you barrel down even more to exploit it and finish her off. I wanted Jenn to win and 11 Times she was two points away from clinching the match and she let it slip by.

I don't like her brand of "sportsmanship" but as the opponent you can allow yourself to be psyched out or lulled into a false sense of security.

· Registered
2,065 Posts
GermanBoy said:

What do you have inside your head? :fiery:

· Registered
13,564 Posts
Justine :dance: Henin-Hardenne :dance: won :dance: because :dance: she was the best :dance: learn to live with it :p

And you know it was al fake .. even the baxter was fake and the docters advice she needed to know if she would play was al fake :D she pays all those people money to listen to her :p:rolleyes:

· Registered
20,830 Posts
I respect what she did with her career but I already said that right after amelia island last year when she made that comment that she had a problem and need to do something. I have the same respect for lindsay after 95.

Justine says a lot what an unbelievable tennisplayer she is(in her pc) these days but at least she is backing that up with results. it sounds to me that she had a little bit too much therapy and the I am so great cliché but well it pays off right?;)

and if she would use "tactics" and her opponent fell for it then that would say more about the opponents then about justine imho

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Germanboy you are pathetic.

Justine deserves all the credit she can get.
:worship: Her handling the bad calls esp. the one for a 5-3 lead in the first set. Didn't complain just played on.
:worship: Her handling of the rude crowd. Although it clearly affected her, she still didn't give up and played in a bubble at the end.
:worship: Not taking a bathroom break like Jenny did (not that there is anything wrong with that, but one could only guess the reaction if Justine did it :rolleyes: )
:worship: Not calling for a trainer when she cramped.

· Registered
47,657 Posts
Don´t really believe in tactics to win matches. In the end the better player wins. Yeah, Justine was wrong when she didn´t acknowledge that she raised her hand at the French Open, but Serena still was up 30-0 and should have kept her cool and close the match out.

If your opponent is weak enough to let outside factors distract them, well it´s their own damn fault! Besides if Kim had a problem with Justine´s medical time-out at San Diego, well she should have done like Serena did: beat her the next time!

· Registered
9,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Henin-Hardenne had cramps against Lindsay in Melbourne this year, barely walked but was able to run and hit the winner. She did the same to Jen in semi finals. She can do that and it`s okay for everybody.

But I remember a match in Zurich between her and Lindsay in 2002 or 2001 when Lindsay was injured and Henin-Hardenne reproached her to use her injury to break her rythm because otherwise she would have won. That is a fact!

Henin-Hardenne can`t complain about something and then use it for her own advantage. You all seem to forget that.

· Registered
4,423 Posts
GermanBoy said:

*knockingongermanboyshead* Somebody home there, McFly? Hello, McFly? *knockknock*

· Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
31,158 Posts
GermanBoy said:
That you're a pretty sore loser. :)

· Registered
20,547 Posts
She said that the cramp was worst during her services. I don't recall her having shown and signs of pain when she isn't serving. So how exactly is she trying to cheat anyone out.

People need to stop. When she takes medical time outs, she cheats.
When she doesn't take the time outs, she still cheats.
:rolleyes:

Get over it.

· Registered
956 Posts
What's up with these people?! No use pleasing you non-Justine fans...whatever she does she cheats :rolleyes:

Well all we know she played with her heart & is the best tennis player out there! No cheating, no whatever! :bounce:

· Registered
2,065 Posts
gladysharon said:
What's up with these people?! No use pleasing you non-Justine fans...whatever she does she cheats :rolleyes:

Well all we know she played with her heart & is the best tennis player out there! No cheating, no whatever! :bounce:
definitely

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.