Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a very discernable lack of interest in the game. Half the players don't send points and articles are few and far between. This makes me :sad: considering all the work that goes into the game. I know the game isn't being run at the same level as last year but I have so many more commitments in my life now that makes that slightly impossible.

If this lack of enthusiasm continues then my motivation for running the game will severely wane and might lead to the retirement of LTA for good.

Discuss.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,007 Posts
:sad: I'm sorry I haven't been doing articles, school has been eating my soul lately...but I have been sending points! :p

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
i like the game. i have just been really busy.

Its a shame that the game didnt continue when it was at its Peak, last year the game was easily the most popular and sucecsful on the board, and everyone loved it, now only a handle of players from last year have re-joined and its just not the same.

its hard for the game to live up to its reputation from last year because last year it was so damn good, and even now the game is running well, just not as well as last year.

Ill be more active over the next few weeks.

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Just be persistent. I like the concept a lot. I needed a strategy change this week and didn't get a chance to send points, so I was kinda bummed and didn't write an article. I try to write as often as possible. Sorry. :hug:

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
While I understand where you're coming from, Rosh, you're also not making it any easier on yourself. The fact is that there are only a very few people who are going to week after week write articles and send new points. That's just the way it is. In a game with almost 40 people, not even half of them are going to care and participate. The obvious solution would be to ban all the fucktards who send points once and never do a damn thing, and keep the 15-20 people who actually care. You'll have a higher quality game, and less work to do yourself. But, you have openly said that you want to run a big game. This is obviously alot more work for you, and you carry along the idiots who have no clue what they're doing, and don't care.

So, I suggest reducing the size of the game, banning the idiots who don't do anything, and then continuing. Though, I know you won't listen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts