Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From API
==============
And King added that she would not include Capriati in her squad until the former French and Australian Open champion approached her to apologise for her actions.

"We have to sit down face to face like champions do with each other," said King, who has not spoken to Capriati since last April.

"She has to take responsibility for what happened and talk to me about it. I've known Jennifer since she's been 12 and I think she's working through a lot of things right now. I hope she does well."
=====================

Looks like the ball is now in Cap's corner if she wants to play Fed Cup and the Olympics.
BJK seems to indicate that Cap is having personal problems as well.
It would be nice to see all of the top players on the team.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
well, if it isn't good ole Teerexx, numeral uno HATER OF CAPRIATI, bringing us the latest news concerning jenny once again.

personal problems? the only one with a "personal" problem is a 50+ year old who needs to communicate with others through the media, and a certain WTA poster who can't seem to stop dedicating threads to a player he so hates.

but then, what's new?

·
Banned
59 Posts
who the hell does BJK think she is.....
she is just an old lesbian......geez....:rolleyes:
Jen is the Olympic Gold Medalist for USA....
undisputed may i add.........
so just tell BJK to keep her sh*t away.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
coolio3 said:
who the hell does BJK think she is.....
Jen is the Olympic Gold Medalist for USA....
In fairness, since tennis was not an Olympic sport between 1928 and 1988, and BJK retired in 1984, she didn't get a chance to compete for a medal because there wasn't an event.

·
Registered
246 Posts
NOW NOW COOLIO3, Let's not call people nasty names. I am sure there's a lot of negative names to call Jennifer with all the things she's been through during her career.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Get a life, You Old Lesbo Witch!!! :p

Don't take a damn on this crap, Jenny!!!

·
Original Queen, Majestic V!
4,897 Posts
Reporters may have concluded BJK's need for an apology. I've seen no direct quotes of her requesting one.

Some JCap fans may need to unfurl their undergarments. All quotes of King simply open a door to a possible discussion.

"We have to sit down face to face like champions do with each other," ... how can an insult be constructed from that statement?

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ico4498 - Great post.
To bad others were not intelligent enough to see the same points.

·
Registered
163 Posts
TeeRexx.... Plz have a look of what u've written on your thread topic..... Didn't you conclude something there???

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Monkey see, monkey do...!!!

:cool: It is beginning to appear as if Jenn, as well as her fans, are just so unwilling to "kiss and make-up"!!! BJK has extended the right hand of fellowship and seems willing to "bury the hatchet", so why is the Cappster (and her fans for that fact) unwilling to "accept"???? :confused: :confused:

:cool: What I also find so amazing is the number of people "condoning" such poor behavior from Jenn!!! Why turn a "blind eye" to what's obviously "childish" behavior!!!

Reactions: ico4498

·
Banned
59 Posts
jouissant said:
What amazes me is the way some people dismiss BJK on the basis of her age and sexuality. wtf is that about??

:rolleyes:
dismiss?......what do u mean,
she is old, and she is a lesbian..........
if u want a free hooker, try somewhere else,
coz Jen sure is not free..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
BJK is trying to make Jen a stronger women. She knew her since she was a kid.. it is obvious that Jen stated some foul things to BJK that we don't all know about. Finally someone is holding Jen accountable for her actions.

Jen will apologize she will grow from this and play FED CUP sometime in the future.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts