Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:eek: This just impressed a lot!!!

We all know that serve is always Alyona's weakness for her game, and serving double faults is nothing new to us at all!!! But.... yesterday when she played against Perebiynis in a 3 tough set match, she didn't serve a double fault at all!!!!

Alyona!! You Rock, My Girl!!! :bounce:

Alyona: "I am the Queen of the World!!!" :kiss:

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
she looks very happy for such a win, i know it was a 3 set match but it was a 2nd rd win over a lowely ranked opponent (although imo she was a dangerous floater - maybe elena thought this to?). or was she just really happy she didn't double fault?

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Well I really hope so, as against Alena Whatsherfaceova she did loads, at one point three in a row.

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
Elena :hearts:
that expression just shows how much she wanted to win :)
well done Alyona

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
What about the five in a row early this year, that has to be a record.

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Alyona :D

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Gowza said:
she looks very happy for such a win, i know it was a 3 set match but it was a 2nd rd win over a lowely ranked opponent (although imo she was a dangerous floater - maybe elena thought this to?). or was she just really happy she didn't double fault?
I think it was because Elena knew she was a dangerous floater. ;) But anyway congrats Alyona!! Great win!! :)

Tati :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.