Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4386 Posts

·
Keep calm and be gay.
51,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

Reactions: Ellentonboy

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Re: Sharapova starts a new clothing collection under her name with Nike

:inlove: Thank You Masha
KFC and Madison Wear them well

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
Re: Sharapova starts a new clothing collection under her name with Nike

is that a scarf of some sort? I think the outfit looks nice without it.:cheer:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

I am looking forward to another dresses. ;) Similar colour pallette had Vaidisova in US 2007.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

two-piece outfits are quite nice but I don't care much for the lace vest over the dress.

·
5 Grand Slams
15,299 Posts

Looks good Masha :bowdown:

·
Registered
24,843 Posts

The two pieces are perfectly fine, but that dress is absolutely heinous

·
Registered
48,388 Posts

sharapova looks so old in these 3 photo
i don't think the outfits is beautiful except her one

·
Registered
8,831 Posts

sharapova looks so old in these 3 photo
i don't think the outfits is beautiful except her one
I was gonna say that she is looking old..... her face is looking a bit rounder too...like shes been eating in the off season.....

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

still not convinced by the dress... really looks messy. i prefer the top and skirt but i don't like the frilly stuff on collars: it looks like Jie's outfits from last year.
and sharapova should've worn make up for the photoshoot.

·
21,943 Posts

still not convinced by the dress... really looks messy. i prefer the top and skirt but i don't like the frilly stuff on collars: it looks like Jie's outfits from last year.
and sharapova should've worn wake up for the photoshoot.
Yeah, wake up would be perfect for the photoshoot.

·
Banned
30,623 Posts

Another thing I've noticed, the dress is photoshopped onto Maria, You can see it's a cartoon design :haha:

·
Registered
15,297 Posts

I like her dress, but the two-pieces are ugly.

·
63,683 Posts

I like two pieces over Maria's dress :lol:

1 - 20 of 4386 Posts