Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely LOVE this man. What an outstanding speaker he is, full of courage and truth.

His latest speech yesterday in Strasbourg in front of Merkel and Hollande didn't disappoint :yeah:
I love how he is destroying the EU dictators at their home.

He slapped down President Hollande, noting that “the French voice in this relationship is little more now than a pipsqueak”.

Mr Farage described Mrs Merkel’s policy of accepting up to 1.5 million migrants as “the worst piece of public policy in half a century”.

"In what must count as perhaps the worst piece of public policy seen in modern Europe for half a century, when you compounded the already failed and flawed EU Common Asylum Policy by saying to the whole world please come to Europe, and we saw frankly, virtually a stampede and we learnt that eighty percent of those that are coming are not Syrian refugees, in fact what you've done is to open the door to young, male, economic migrants. Many of whom I have to say behave in a rather aggressive manner, quite the opposite to what you would ever expect to see from any refugee, and yet when that failure is met by objections from countries like Hungary their opinions are crushed.

This isn't a Europe of peace, it's a Europe of division, it's a Europe of disharmony, it's a Europe that is a recipe for resentment. And yet faced with all this failure, both of you said the same thing today. You said Europe isn't working so we must have more Europe. More of the same failing, well there is I think a bright star on the horizon. It's called the British referendum and given that none of you want to concede Britain the ability to take back control of her own borders a Brexit now looks more likely than at any point in modern time and I hope and pray that Britain voting to leave the European Union will be the beginning of the end of a project, however noble its original intentions, has gone rotten. "

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^Then stay out of this APPRECIATION thread.

Europe is a damn failure, uncapable of defending its borders, like Canada, Australia or USA do.
10.000 illegal migrants are entering Germany every day, and there is nothing they can do about it but applaud.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
K I'm soooo opening a thread about Benito Mussolini >:)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pat Condell is even more awesome :worship:
Didn't know him.
Nigel has the courage to say those things in the face of the EU dictators!

From Condell's video:

Female “No Borders” activist gang raped by Africans. Accused by fellow activists of reporting it out of spite.
Breitbart London Articles - Breitbart...

Czech doctor in Munich. Hospitals overwhelmed by uncivilised migrants bring chaos, violence and disease.
LiveLeak.com -...

Germany: Migrant rape epidemic
Suicide Bomber's Children Shown Re-Enactment of Mother's Death on Hamas TV Kids' Show...

Germany in a state of siege.
News - Latest Headlines, Photos and Videos | Daily Mail Online...

Greatest tide yet to come as the EU refuses to control its external border
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015...

Munich’s Commissioner for Social Affairs is overwhelmed by the refugee crisis
LiveLeak.com -...

Did Merkel just read out Germany’s suicide note?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_8kc...

Calais: Women locking themselves in tents to avoid male migrant attacks
Breitbart London Articles - Breitbart...

ISIS claims to have smuggled thousands of fighters into Europe
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/5...

Germans losing their homes to economic migrants who are only there because Merkel and the EU are breaking the law
Iraq: Letter To America...

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Is this thread serious?

Farage is a racist who dresses up in a suit and claims to be about immigration. He hates anything not white and not English.

·
Registered
20,097 Posts
Is this thread serious?

Farage is a racist who dresses up in a suit and claims to be about immigration. He hates anything not white and not English.
And that's apparently why some people admire him, like the Op.

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, sure, he is racist because you say so.
It is funny how the left extremists claim to be "human" but are full of hate towards anyone who do not share their views.
People have been brain washed for so long, it is scary.
It is not racism, to defend your country, it is not racism, to refuse to be transformed in a 3rd world country.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,469 Posts
^
No.

You just don't get it. Nigel Farage seeks to gain political power by dividing society and by playing on the general public's fears. He seeks to generate division and intolerance within society and within people just as you, yourself do. You want to see everything as us vs them. For me I don't see it like that at all. For me all of us are us.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Isn't his wife German?
Yes :eek:h:

You just don't get it. Nigel Farage seeks to gain political power by dividing society and by playing on the general public's fears. He seeks to generate division and intolerance within society and within people just as you, yourself do. You want to see everything as us vs them. For me I don't see it like that at all. For me all of us are us.
YOU just don't get it, honey. YOU are intolerant to anyone who has a different oppinion.
What is "us vs. them"? If by them you mean those who are trying to destroy Europe, to kill the white race, then yes.
Read the quran, if you want to see intolerance and violence.
If you love them so much, why don't you go to live in ... Pakistan? Oh wait, there is no diversity there. :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
On The late late show last night

1 - 20 of 113 Posts