Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
meh, she needs to play more tier 1's - I mean most of her titles came from pitifull tier 3's in Asia - she needs to match it with the big girls in Dubai not in some crapy tier 3 event in Memphis or whereever that was.

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Maybe once she does well in a Tier I or Grand Slam more people will agree. So far she has no wins that stand out. At least not that I can remember.

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
i agree shes got big potential but she needs to start playing bigger tournaments week in week out play with the big girls get experience and then start beating them. we all know she can beat almost anyone outside the top 20 consistently but its the girls that are in the top 20 that she is having trouble beating. especially the top 10 shes getting wholloped by them.

·
Registered
13,542 Posts
She has great potential, and i see a rivalry between her and maria in the futer, she is only 16 and needs to get her game together more. Maybe in 2 or 3 years will se her winning grand slams.

·
Registered
13,743 Posts
Vaidisova will become a very good player, give her time and don't pressure her, shes only young.

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
Yes she hasn't beaten a big ream of top players yet,

But on the other hand, she's beating everyone else time and again and getting a good title haul, which not many other people can actually do or have done recently. Its a clear good sign for the future, that she can keep up a winning mentality for months, whether its against an opponent ranked 5 or 55.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts