Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyones nicknames?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hi Kisha!

I have a few nicknames. In high school, people called me sweet pea because I had the worst haircut in town! I looked like Olive Oyle's baby, SweePea.

A girl at the gas station I buy coffee at in the morning calls me Studmuffin.

Nothing that really really stuck though

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I don't have nicknames (that I will admit to :eek: ) but my best mate - and only her - calls me Lexy. (As in Alex, which is my actual name - so not really a nickname, but only she uses it.)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
CD :eek: now it's just Rom though cos I would shout at anyone who called me that as it's just lame and embarrassing ... :eek:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
I dont have any, thank god!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:wavey: Jenny_fan!

Stud muffin, i like that!!!:) :)

i like nicknames!

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
pff, i've got many nicknames
my dad always calls me 'Etje' :rolleyes: my sister calls me Elise. My friends say Elsje or Sidonia (Sidonia is a cartooncharacter, she's really tall, slim and has big feet...:rolleyes: ). I won't tell the other ones coz they are too embarrassing ;)

·
Team WTAworld, canis sapiens sapiens
4,495 Posts
Juju, Jules, Speedy (gonzalez), and I used to be called "far from sky":eek:. That was related to the fact that I'm oh so tall...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm called Hansy Pansy, hawses(don't know what that means so don't ask, lol)

I have a few others but won't dare publicise them

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I have been called Mo because i get this thing through the post and my name on it is Mo!

I have many nicknames for friends though i have one friend i call Madam Flur because i remeber it from a kids show!LOL!

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,404 Posts
I Have No Nicknames! Barrie Dude Is My Real Name! First And Last!:p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
663 Posts
Funny...one of my mixed doubles partners calls me "Studpants" for years...it has stuck so several people at my club call me that. I call her "Panties"....LOL....I was cheering her on once at a tournament while she was playing singles, and she made a good shot...and I yelled "Way to go Panties!"....it just kinda slipped out...it was kinda embarrassing...

And I can never shake..."Mikey"....

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Bitch, whore, slut, tramp, chippie, b.j vacuum, hotpants, bimbo, and that's just what Ronnie calls me. I take it all as a compliment.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
'Stekes' is my fave :) , 'Ramce' only by one guy , 'Mane' ...hey Vanity i also got called somehting similar in 'mane-bitch' by one of my friends and the stroy behind it just cacks me up! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Bitch, whore, slut, tramp, chippie, b.j vacuum, hotpants, bimbo, and that's just what Ronnie calls me. I take it all as a compliment
my sister and I always refer to ourselves in similar manner...when not in public , LOL , but ina lighthearted way :)...well not some of the badder ones..but u get the point! ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts