Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SERENA is pictured in the current (August 23-29) issue of TV Guide on page 5. Looking very hot in a blck designer dress.

VENUS is also on page 127.

This is the mag cover:

Yet unconfirmed, but CBS execs are contemplating hiring SERENA to do on air broadcast during the U.S. Open.
Those suits are well aware that VENUS & SERENA got them some phoenomenal ratings during their last two prime time womens finals telecast and want to have some insurance in case their are no WILLIAMS in this year's final. However, VENUS will be in the finals. :)

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
I was hoping to see a glorious photo of the Caboosable One (Serena Williams :hearts: ) and I get Dr. Phil? Thanks alot Tee! ;)

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SERENA is on page 5, I put the cover on display so that you can recognize it when you go into 7-11 to buy your Zigs. :eek: :p

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
zigs
lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
That'll be a tough job for Serena. She hasn't heard of a lot of the players. I guess she can leave a lot of the cursory background information and name garbling to the other commentators. They've been handling that pretty well all along.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Dr Phil :worship:

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From Bella
===
"She hasn't heard of a lot of the players."
===

Hasn't heard of the players? She has competed against them. :p

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
I think Bella is referring to the MGM insident...

Reactions: Bella

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
I don't smoke, Tee. But I do buy my Skittles in 7-11's. ;)

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Do you snort the skittles, I think that would be dangerous.

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
Nyet dava. I don't snort Skittles. Why on earth would I do that?

·
Registered
24,565 Posts
That would ber VERY interesting. Maybe. You wonder if Serena might let slip who's nerves tighten up in a big spot. Or what the PLAYERS think is the reason Lindsay's game has slipped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.