Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember them saying on television that SErena was doing some offcourt training during the time of the final a few weeks ago when Venus was playing against Kim. I wonder how she's doing.

Also, I got this from a poster:

Ian Thorpe :tape: Aug 10th, 2005 09:02 PM deja_entendu hey retard, still trying to be funny? :yeah:

I'm wondering if he's the same poster as oo0oo. That cat used to sexually harass me like crazy after I posted a pic of myself here.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Yikes. I knew there was something weird about "it".

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
Pureracket said:

The title of the thread .....i mean i didn't get any news and if you were asking for some news about her progress i would have thought you would put a ? and then suddenly you talk about some poster harassing you.Thats just a lil weird and random :)

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just_Me said:
The title of the thread .....i mean i didn't get any news and if you were asking for some news about her progress i would have thought you would put a ? and then suddenly you talk about some poster harassing you.Thats just a lil weird and random :)
Changed. Now, we all can sleep a little more peacefully tonight.:)

·
Registered
616 Posts
As for what this topic was intended for (Serena's progress), I too am a little interested to see a) what she looks like weight-wise, and b) If she's training full-time for Rogers Cup next week.

I know that Serena can go into a slam without playing any before it and do well, however I definitely think it'd do her a lot of good to be able to play and do well at Rogers. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts