Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't believe this has been posted but I'll just include a few interesting facts.

First, Jennifer was 99.9% sure that she was still going to play Toronto, so they were pretty excited when she pulled out there b/c they knew she would be coming to New Haven. I guess that means that her shoulder isn't as bad as some thought.

Also, they are holding two wildcards for Monica and Chanda until the Thursday deadline, which is tomorrow. So they may still enter, we'll just have to see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,147 Posts
I hope Monica is ready to play if not here then the Open. Do you know if Monica requested for them to hold the WC or they are just doing it?
 

·
In my new place!!
Joined
·
22,955 Posts
If she's ready it'd be great news, guess we'll see tommorow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry but it didn't say if Monica requested them to hold it, but she must still be deciding b/c if she wasn't she would have told them there is no way she will be playing and they wouldn't be holding it.
 

·
SMUstang,
Joined
·
8,482 Posts
it would be SOOO nice if lindsay lee-waters could get a WC here, i dunno if she even applied though and her chances are prolly pretty slim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,315 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
Thanks for the news, Malin.

Odd that Monica would be off the USO commitments list, but still in here. And the news on Chanda keeps oscillating, from "optimistic she'll play here" to "not likely to play here". I wonder if they could be a bit more vague.
How about "Likes the tournament and sincerely hopes to play here"?
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top