·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You got any? :confused:

·
Registered
962 Posts
This is what was posted on her website a few days ago.

It’s almost three months that Justine is staying in Belgium, something that doesn’t happen very often for someone who travels the world. The virus she contracted prevents her from doing what she loves the most, but she trains the best she can, in order that she comes back stronger…

"Day by day it goes a bit better, I play a certain level but the day after, it really hurts. Everything is going the right way, that's for sure but we still have to be patient, it's still impossible for me to give an exact date of returning on the courts. One thing's for sure, I won't be going to the United States to practise. We’ll see how things go in the next few weeks, but honestly, I’m still very tired, I still need to recover a little and give myself a little more time.”

Being absent from the court for so long, it’s something you have to accept…
"I can live with it now, it has took me a long time, it's been 3 months now and I am aware of the fact that it may last a bit longer, I know it now and I can accept it.At the training, I try to do the best I can, and that goes rather well, but I still sometimes lack concentration.”

In a few weeks, when she comes back, Justine will be hungry for victory…

"It’s a little bit frustrating, I miss the competion, that’s what I love, but on the other hand, I know where my limits are now. I know that the day when I reapper on the court, I come back stronger, I’ll only come back when I’m feeling stronger! The time I have lost, we actually never really loose time, that’s maybe more time I can play at the end of my career… When I go back to the court, I’ll crave for victories, that’s for sure…”

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
They say it shortly:Justine is training daily and she reaches some kind of level on the trainingsession already but she's troubles with coping with the efforts she made the day afterwoods.I read in article down here that she already withdrew from San Diego but I'm not sure about this news quite yet.Although the chances are pretty low that shell play there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts