Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a friend today who hits at the same club in Newport Beach as Lindsay and Robert Van't Hof. He said he talked to Robert this week and he said Lindsay's rehab is progressing nicely, but she isn't hitting yet and it will be a while before she does. He said it was pretty major evidently. Anyways, my friend is gonna try to get more info on exactly when she will be back on courts and back on the tour, etc. I'll post if I find anything out. Hopefully she will be back at 100% soon :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks for the info!Glad shes doing better!

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
yes! thanx so much for the information!!!!

great to hear that lindsay is getting better :D! can't wait to see her back winning those tournaments!!!!!

GET BETTER SOON LINDSAY! :bounce: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I've heard she would be back by the end of march.

I can hardly wait to see her on court again!

Get well, dear Lindsay! :kiss:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Oh thank god its going well :)

Thank for the info, its much appreciated!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,053 Posts
Cheers for the info. Good to hear she is doing fine:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
thank you tratree! I'm not sure though if it's bad news or good news... she's not even hitting yet...
if it's possible, maybe your friend can ask specifically if Lindsay will be back in time for the french open? anyway, it was very good of you to let us know.

·
Everything Fades Away
130,325 Posts
This is great. Hope to hear some good news soon !!! :bounce: ;) :wavey:
Come back Lindsay, the tour isn`t the same without you ! :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Yes, thanks for the info. I don't think Lindsay will be back at least before Eastbourne. I think she will give the clay a miss again and I wouldn't blame her. Tennis is not the same without Lindsay.

Would appreciate any other news you get on her. Thanks once again, your a STAR!!

Jan

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
Thanks a bunch for this info - you're my new best friend ;) LOL

-Rachel

:bounce: I think this occassion causes for a bouncey :)

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
i have read that lindsay has withdrawn at least until miami. so, maybe ...

thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Frankly, at this point, it is just nice to have any news about Lindsay! I'm glad to hear that rehab is going well!! I'm sure we won't be seeing her until Eastbourne, but as long as she comes back healthy and playing well, I don't really care!! Take care Linds!! We miss you!!

Matt

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
All the TOPS thank you, tratree... darn, I really wanted her to be back for the French :sad:

But I am glad the recovery is going well...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the info Tratree! As you can see, we TOPs appreciate it immensely (and I'm sure others on the board do too)! Glad to hear Linds is making progress! :)

HURRY BACK LINDSAY!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts