Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I like the women version but the men version is not nice at all IMO..

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i like the womens shirts... but they need to get some more colors. like red, green, SOMETHING cos blue is so fucking played out.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
i agree with all...women=chik...but done already

men=totally stupid...lack of vision and continuity...totally last season if any season!

·
63,500 Posts
decemberlove said:
i like the womens shirts... but they need to get some more colors. like red, green, SOMETHING cos blue is so fucking played out.
I agree and I would like to see these outfit with green :p It's my favourite colour! :eek:

·
Plainclothes Division
6,350 Posts
I expect to see the white model on Chanda at Wimbledon; both dress and top. And it wouldn't surprise me to see the other stuff on her sometime soon, as she seems to be Adidas' most high-profile "model" at the moment. (Justine doesn't wear sleeveless tops or dresses, and Anna has her own line.) The current Adidas "blue dress" has looked good on everyone that's worn it.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I love the women's!

but the men's...

·
Registered
24,846 Posts
Meesh said:
OK I guess... but once I see them on every single player in the tournament I'll change my mind to blehhhh!
yeah, same here...top players should have their own outfits :( :p :worship:

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
But did no one notice, those dresses, as shown, are AT LEAST knee-length! I will PASS OUT from shock if anyone turns up at Wimbledon in a dress that long! :eek:

cariosity, LOL!!!! how I miss those skits. Those skits were the funniest thing on tv EVER!!!!!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts